• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SCFC Travel Club

JustJack

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Are these guys still active and running buses to games? The website linked from the official site hasn't been updated since the pandemic I believe.

Always been a very valuable service when needed, even it does get gently derided at times.

I think it's done through the club on the tickets site

On an email I received

Away Coach Travel
For away travel coaches provided by Turners Coachways, your travel tickets will be sent digitally to the email address registered on your account, 48 hours prior to the fixture. All tickets are print at home tickets which you are responsible for printing prior to arrival at your pick up point on a match day.

3swan said:
I think it's done through the club on the tickets site

On an email I received

Away Coach Travel
For away travel coaches provided by Turners Coachways, your travel tickets will be sent digitally to the email address registered on your account, 48 hours prior to the fixture. All tickets are print at home tickets which you are responsible for printing prior to arrival at your pick up point on a match day.

It is yes.
When the away tickets are sold, there is an option at the same time to buy away travel.
Other unofficial providers are available :D

For many years the SCFC travel club was the "official" travel club

No longer it seems - another step away from fan involvement and no doubt creating some level of profit for the club at the expense of the fans

Next level and all that

As the previous post said "other providers are available"

PSumbler said:
For many years the SCFC travel club was the "official" travel club

No longer it seems - another step away from fan involvement and no doubt creating some level of profit for the club at the expense of the fans

Next level and all that

As the previous post said "other providers are available"

That is a huge shame, but Ugo and J did a wonderful job and I'm sure can relax now during away games!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back