• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Scummers new manager

sainthelens

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
Apparently made an approach to Philip Schofield.
He turned it down as he doesn't wanna damage his reputation.

Purlease!!!! Cardiff are a Welsh team, they are our brothers. Yes they are, like it or not. Did I mention that they got doubled back to back? Well, they did get doubled back to back. We can afford to be generous. Does that hurt? Doesn't hurt me, but I'm not sure they like Jacks being generous.

Cardiff is a nice place to visit, good restaurants, good pubs. The Museum used to be good but that's completely gone down hill. A fair ration of sherberts then a comfortable journey home on the train, which has facilities. Tip: don't go and watch the football there, it disappoints.

If you stand in the middle of St Marys and say loudly, "Cardiff City are crap" the locals will look hacked off and nod. Not that I've done that, couldn't afford the sherberts.

RodgerTheDodger said:
Purlease!!!! Cardiff are a Welsh team, they are our brothers. Yes they are, like it or not. Did I mention that they got doubled back to back? Well, they did get doubled back to back. We can afford to be generous. Does that hurt? Doesn't hurt me, but I'm not sure they like Jacks being generous.

Cardiff is a nice place to visit, good restaurants, good pubs. The Museum used to be good but that's completely gone down hill. A fair ration of sherberts then a comfortable journey home on the train, which has facilities. Tip: don't go and watch the football there, it disappoints.

If you stand in the middle of St Marys and say loudly, "Cardiff City are crap" the locals will look hacked off and nod. Not that I've done that, couldn't afford the sherberts.

Have you been drinking?

RodgerTheDodger said:

Judging by the first 'word' of your post you're American?

Bless. Do some research.

RodgerTheDodger said:

I‘ll have whatever you’re on Rodge

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back