• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Unlucky Scummers

Swanjaxs said:
giphy.gif

Wow, I hope I'm not reading this wrong SJ, but with my post did you think I was having a go at the homosexual community? My apologies to you if it came across that way. And I say that, not to be nice, if I wanted to have a go at somebody, I really would.

jack123 said:
Wow, I hope I'm not reading this wrong SJ, but with my post did you think I was having a go at the homosexual community? My apologies to you if it came across that way. And I say that, not to be nice, if I wanted to have a go at somebody, I really would.

Nah your ok J, my son is one of them queers and he's had a hard time, especially in his late teens, but he's up and running now and got himself a partner to boot (lol )
So absolutely no need to apologise my good friend 💪💥

Swanjaxs said:
Nah your ok J, my son is one of them queers and he's had a hard time, especially in his late teens, but he's up and running now and got himself a partner to boot (lol )
So absolutely no need to apologise my good friend 💪💥

I know mate you told me before, I should have more thought in what I say. Believe me I never meant to offend. And I'm glad the lads got himself somebody.

jack123 said:
I know mate you told me before, I should have more thought in what I say. Believe me I never meant to offend. And I'm glad the lads got himself somebody.

You haven't offended J, and thank you 👍

NEATHBLUES said:
Hard luck tonight scummers, just hope you stay up this season as Wales needs its 2nd club. :mrgreen: :lol:

F@ck off you head slapping tw@t

AriseSirScott said:
Please be bitter, it makes it that little bit sweeter. :-D

You thoroughly deserved the win, we were utter shite. Hope this helps.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back