• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Barnsley Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Swans win

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Barnsley win

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jinxy said:
On that yellow card, the keeper has rushed out as he thinks his defenders are losing the race. So he's probs the last man. Red.

Was never going to be more than a yellow with the two covering defenders. The only thing the keeper was guilty of really there was being crap - the two defenders I think had it under control.

PSumbler said:
Jinxy said:
On that yellow card, the keeper has rushed out as he thinks his defenders are losing the race. So he's probs the last man. Red.

Was never going to be more than a yellow with the two covering defenders. The only thing the keeper was guilty of really there was being crap - the two defenders I think had it under control.

Maybe. I think Dhanda would have got the shot away before the defenders drew level. Benefit of the doubt I suppose. God there's a lot of headers in this game. Very scrappy.

Lowe has the run on thier back four every time the ball is played in behind, that's where our second goal will come 👍

Pitch is acting as a leveller.
Stuff the performance today, just get through it with 3 points and move on.

Can't fault the effort, but boy was that ugly. Harry Gregg will be applauding like crazy. 'Nut it', 'gunt it', 'hoof it' 'f*ck that passing shit, get it in the air'.

The pitch is like a bog so it is taking me back to 1973 when the main tactic was to get the ball to stick in the mud. Reminds me of Rotherham in our promotion season. We're playing like them too. I'd happily take any kind of win out of this, that's for sure.

Swanjaxs said:
Lowe has the run on thier back four every time the ball is played in behind, that's where our second goal will come 👍

Yes, Lowe is our danger man for sure. We need that second today I think. The pitch is a lottery so we need some breathing space.

Darran said:
They look a well organised outfit and the pitch is stopping us from playing our fast fast flowing passing football. 👀

What was our excuse on Wednesday? :D

Also what’s up with the poll? 89% of people thought Barnsley would win, really?

Darran said:
They look a well organised outfit and the pitch is stopping us from playing our fast fast flowing passing football. 👀

You missed a word out.
“our fast flowing forward passing football”

monmouth said:
Can't fault the effort, but boy was that ugly. Harry Gregg will be applauding like crazy. 'Nut it', 'gunt it', 'hoof it' 'f*ck that passing shit, get it in the air'.

The pitch is like a bog so it is taking me back to 1973 when the main tactic was to get the ball to stick in the mud. Reminds me of Rotherham in our promotion season. We're playing like them too. I'd happily take any kind of win out of this, that's for sure.

Harry Gregg wouldn't be happy with the lack of assassins in our team! 😇

Dodgy for a good chunk of that half but we looked a bit better in the last 15 minutes.
Lowe looks like he's got the better of their centre halfs if we can get a bit more quality possession.
We need more from Dhanda

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back