• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Reading Match Thread

What will the result be against Reading?

• Swans win

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Reading win

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
karnataka said:
Smith in for Dhanda doesn't sound like a positive move to me? A midfield of Grimes, Fulton & Smith isn't very creative in the final third.

I don’t like that move now we have grass, but on the other hand, I’d rather we keep it tight against these for at least 60-70, as they do have a strength in taking their chances. Mainly I don’t like it because I think Smith is a nothing type of player.

Add I don’t care a toss how we win this one, just win it, or don’t lose it if not.

God the pitch is slow isn't it, after going down so quickly... Players having to put much more force behind passes.

Fulton playing furthest forward and quite physical may work

Had Ayew scored that scissors kick you could have wrapped up the goal of the season award there and then - superb move

PSumbler said:
Had Ayew scored that scissors kick you could have wrapped up the goal of the season award there and then - superb move

Lowe was fuming he didn’t get the ball, looked to be a good shout for a pass before it went wide to Bidwell

I think id have stopped watching football if that had gone in as the build up was ace and that would have been 'one of them goals'

This pitch is doing us no favours
Cabango caught wanting from that free kick

Maybe the pitch needs a few games and mowing before its ready.... still nowhere near the smoothness of the original liberty pitch

Why do I get the feeling that it's going to be one of those annoying 0-1 losses on the break...

https://twitter.com/IanMitchelmore/status/1344373498437898246

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back