• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Swansea City vs Southampton FC Official Match Thread

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
BDC55179-A872-4-A64-94-AE-756798-CBF179.jpg

F03-F8574-9955-4-E57-BC0-D-734-A543-C3668.jpg

0601880-E-555-E-4-A26-BB4-F-2-EAE27-F6-C03-C.jpg

5-B1-D371-B-ACEA-4-F71-881-D-4-C8-E436-DBA67.jpg

3-C66-C659-F890-49-F6-ADD1-FBC551217229.jpg

8677-F120-4-CB8-4-F76-BBD4-DC5-B1-E8-BEE11.jpg

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1421455610545991684?s=21

Hard to believe there is only one week to the season - pre-season just appears to have bee somewhat of a clusterfuck and the season is starting to worry me.

Won't be watching this - hate a pre-season game and I'm not sure it tells us, as fans, a great deal. Enjoy everyone who is going, looking forward to reading about it when I get back from down West this evening.

I feel somewhat more inclined to try to catch the MK Dons game to get an idea of what kind of football Russel will want to implement, though I suspect he might get a somewhat frosty reception from the faithful

Skippyjack said:
We're looking awfully weak on numbers, and Swans TV is a shambles

I'm trying to watch from Belgium but despite having paid for my season pass and it showing as active on my subscriptions page I can't access content. On the app its suggesting I don't have an active subscription.

Anyone else having trouble?

No commentary but feed is sound...

http://www.hesgoal.tv/watch/sports-hd9

He’ll probably make a howler now but benda a lot better with ball at feet than woodman ever was. Clear to see

:lol: Now there is commentary (foreign)

legoman said:
Skippyjack said:
We're looking awfully weak on numbers, and Swans TV is a shambles

I'm trying to watch from Belgium but despite having paid for my season pass and it showing as active on my subscriptions page I can't access content. On the app its suggesting I don't have an active subscription.

I have an email with a Purchase Pass button but when I click it, wherever I look, it doesn't offer me a matchday pass for this match as an option, just monthly or annual. Been trying to purchase one for about 40 minutes and still no luck. May give up and just donate £5 to the Alzheimer's charity. FFS.

karnataka said:
legoman said:

I have an email with a Purchase Pass button but when I click it, wherever I look, it doesn't offer me a matchday pass for this match as an option, just monthly or annual. Been trying to purchase one for about 40 minutes and still no luck. May give up and just donate £5 to the Alzheimer's charity. FFS.

I contacted the streaming operator via email and they suggest that the game is ONLY ppv but the website doesn't say that for season pass holders

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/southampton-friendly-available-view-swanstv-live

I hope the yanks are watching so they can see the huge gulf between us and a bang average lower prem team

legoman said:
karnataka said:

I contacted the streaming operator via email and they suggest that the game is ONLY ppv but the website doesn't say that for season pass holders

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/southampton-friendly-available-view-swanstv-live

I clicked that link and it just got me to the same place I've been dozens of times and still doesn't give me the option of purchasing a pass for this game.

Anyway, I've given up trying now and will go and mow the lawn instead. Shame, I was quite looking forward to it. Enjoy the game, guys. :cry:

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back