• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Swansea City vs Southampton FC Official Match Thread

We’re stuck in Cooper mode. Tate has them closing down quicker but we shit the bed when we have the ball - receive pass, stop, play weak hopeful ball, lose ball.

Itchysphincter said:
We’re stuck in Cooper mode. Tate has them closing down quicker but we s**t the bed when we have the ball - receive pass, stop, play weak hopeful ball, lose ball.

This. TBH I was expecting a drubbing today so I'm OK with it so far but we desperately need a new manager in to set out how we are going to play and instil the belief that the players need.

DJack said:
Itchysphincter said:
We’re stuck in Cooper mode. Tate has them closing down quicker but we s**t the bed when we have the ball - receive pass, stop, play weak hopeful ball, lose ball.

This. TBH I was expecting a drubbing today so I'm OK with it so far but we desperately need a new manager in to set out how we are going to play and instil the belief that the players need.

This ^

Not one positioned strengthened as of yet, mid table will be a cracking season

This Martin needs to be as good as he thinks he is, otherwise could be trouble.

Think we defo need to start with lowe , piroe and whitaker up top, Dhanda can just leave for me, waste of a shirt

Run of the mill pre season friendly, Benda looks ok, need a few signings that for sure, as someone says we stuck in Cooperball mode ATM.

Some work and signings needed.

At 1 : 2 down, the SFC keeper is dispossessed in the area and holds onto our player's arm, which is a penalty.

If the ref had been on the ball, we would have been back in the game. Soon after the third is scored.

I cannot see how we did not get the penalty, always given the other way round.

The earlier Benda challenge on their striker from another mix up looked good to me. Maybe I am biased.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back