• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 Pre-Season Friendly: Swansea City vs Southampton FC Official Match Thread

This is worrying with Walsh

We can’t replace grimes with someone who can’t stay fit, he looked dejected coming off aswell.

karnataka said:
legoman said:
I contacted the streaming operator via email and they suggest that the game is ONLY ppv but the website doesn't say that for season pass holders

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/southampton-friendly-available-view-swanstv-live

I clicked that link and it just got me to the same place I've been dozens of times and still doesn't give me the option of purchasing a pass for this game.

Anyway, I've given up trying now and will go and mow the lawn instead. Shame, I was quite looking forward to it. Enjoy the game, guys. :cry:

watch on hesgoal, always been good for me and working now

JackBaston said:
karnataka said:
I clicked that link and it just got me to the same place I've been dozens of times and still doesn't give me the option of purchasing a pass for this game.

Anyway, I've given up trying now and will go and mow the lawn instead. Shame, I was quite looking forward to it. Enjoy the game, guys. :cry:

watch on hesgoal, always been good for me and working now

Cheers, might watch the last 20 mins. 👍

awful lot of hoofball, I think some people dont appreciate how much damage Coopers done

JackBaston said:
awful lot of hoofball, I think some people dont appreciate how much damage Coopers done

Tate is currently in charge too. He can't keep a golf cart on the ground.

Am out so not watching this one, swans score centre feed hasnt mentioned us going forward once yet aside from the own goal

thefranchise said:
JackBaston said:

Tate is currently in charge too. He can't keep a golf cart on the ground.

:lol: forgot about that
Dan Williams pressing well

The lack of firepower is a concern and without grimes we need Walsh to stay fit.

Southampton very good opposition mind you

Risc said:
The lack of firepower is a concern and without grimes we need Walsh to stay fit.

Southampton very good opposition mind you

They are but we look out of shape and confidence, losing ball easily and passing sideways and backwards a lot

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back