• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Norwich v Swansea | EFL Championship | Carrow Road | 22.4.23 |

What will the result be against Norwich?

• Norwich win

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To reach the playoffs from here is asking for too much to go for us.
But well done lads, fantastic performance/result....where the fck was that mid season?

Looking at it I would actually prefer a Preston win considering their goal difference.
Will be a tough one to call in any case

bakajack said:
Looking at it I would actually prefer a Preston win considering their goal difference.
Will be a tough one to call in any case

Preston have the harder remaining games (Sheffield United and Sunderland), plus we finish above them if they lose one of those two. Blackburn have a game in hand as well. Preston win might be best, Blackburn win and we’re almost dead.

Be a miracle if we attained a play off place from here, miracles do happen though or so I'm told :smile:

Niigata Jack said:
Be a miracle if we attained a play off place from here, miracles do happen though or so I'm told :smile:

Three years ago with two games to go we were six points behind Forest and their goal difference was +7 to ours. This is a much better situation :lol:

JackFish said:
Three years ago with two games to go we were six points behind Forest and their goal difference was +7 to ours. This is a much better situation :lol:

That's a fair point :D

JackFish said:

That’s the spirit 👍👍

JackFish said:

Aye, that Forest manager at the time succeeded in failing from a seemingly impossible position.

Surely he can get Cardiff down from here.

Great result, especially for those that made the trip from Wales. Not just a 10 hour + round trip but the cost involved as well.

It's the longest journey West to East among all clubs, apparently. Well done to our fans who made the journey.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back