• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Rotherham win

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
I still have no idea why we signed him last summer

A bit harsh I think, it was his pass to Manning that led to our goal

We must be the only team who look to see if out keeper is available before we look for our strikers

Have you noticed. Every time we get a free kick somewhere and take it quick, the pass is always backwards. Negates the point of taking it quickly no?

bakajack said:
A bit harsh I think, it was his pass to Manning that led to our goal

Not harsh from me

We bought an ageing midfielder from Stoke who cant play 90 minutes

I love Joey Allen from his first time here but the second sentence is reality. It makes no sense and certainly not in line with one of Martin's three "aims" he bangs on about

PSumbler said:
I still have no idea why we signed him last summer

Joe looked a level above the others in comparison to the rest of the team when he first joined

Osmosis has taken hold and now he looks as crap as any of them

Yep...the crowd are done. Well done to those there voicing the concerns of the vast majority of us.

Allergic2Hoof said:
Have you noticed. Every time we get a free kick somewhere and take it quick, the pass is always backwards. Negates the point of taking it quickly no?

And it stems from our captain FFS

Anybody see the vid of Trunds, Ntcham and Walsh the other day, Trunds has still got more skill than all our players combined

Good stat there, second half possession, 70-30 to us. Shots 0-3.

Short goal kick. Defender instantly put under pressure and hoofs to the other team. Repeat.

20 minutes into the second half with 70% possession

And we have ZERO shots on goal

Brave these players are, really brave

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back