• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United EFL Championship Match Thread

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Rotherham win

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if Pato will be used, featured in 3 of the photos in the training gallery.

Just noticed Jordan Hugill plays for them, he's obviously going to score, because all the carthorses and rubbish players score against us

Skippyjack said:
Just noticed Jordan Hugill plays for them, he's obviously going to score, because all the carthorses and rubbish players score against us

It’s just written that Hugill and Ogbene will score against us.

So many fans have said enough is enough. Just a few wins in 20 games, excuse after excuse after excuse. Lose or even a bog standard draw tonight then really what does come next? Am literally dreading going down tonight....hate feeling like that, but I really can't stomach him or us much more.

I’d genuinely forgotten it was happening. Just thought, what? Tonight?.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1630236324161519617?s=61&t=3-7TBkeVjmGNG3RgcMVnFQ

Not sure what neutrals are getting excited for this one tonight, but I'm guessing there'll be someone watching if sky are showing it. Pretty sad indication of where we are that I'd rather go and play 5-a-side then watch this on TV than bother driving to Swansea for it.

I was driving down to tonight's game, got halfway and turned back around and come home, f*ck it, I'm watching it on Sky, I know 5 people who are not going down tonight.. lowest crowd of the season and we're expecting frost

59942-EAD-B3-F5-4368-BC0-C-420103-AD7-E00.jpg

My spirits drop when I read the line up. The same shyte back five, well four really, Manning is half decent, although not a great defender. Looks like Lati is not a wingback for once, not that it will make much difference.
And Pato doesn't even make the bench, despite a few rumours to the contrary in the past couple of days.

Beaudiere, Nola, Cabango and Wood?

He's trolling us isn't he?

Skippyjack said:
I was driving down to tonight's game, got halfway and turned back around and come home, f*ck it, I'm watching it on Sky, I know 5 people who are not going down tonight.. lowest crowd of the season and we're expecting frost

I've got a season ticket but can't bring myself to go tonight. Zero enthusiasm for it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back