• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Birmingham City v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Thrown that one away.
Better second half for us though.

Can’t help but be very disappointed. I thought we’d made it.

Second half we looked more comfortable with their press. Visible improvement.
Tough test now against Southampton

Another disappointing afternoon, two points dropped. Thought Williams got the subs wrong and invited Brum onto us.

Well there you go, take Lowe off for Yates and the little attacking threat we have on offer is taken away, Williams will learn, hopefully...

LW chucked away Martins playbook in the 2nd half, minimal fannying at the back, use of width without cutting back inside to congest the middle.
Definite progress, well done cool hand Luke.

that is a very good start for Williams

putting his own stamp on how we play

newquay said:
that is a very good start for Williams

putting his own stamp on how we play
that was awful Sheehan did much better anyway Notts C. conceded in the 95th min in a 5-5 draw now thats entertainment

Gutted with the equaliser, disappointed with the first half......real signs in the 2nd half.

Big job is adding and cutting the deadwood from the squad.
We need to cut Ashby loan short and also Patino if he is going to be in and out of the team.

Disappointed that no one tried to close James down before the shot. Gave him all the time in the world to line up his target. Even just moving toward him may have caused him to mis-hit the ball but no, we invite him on to have a pop & voila!

With it being LW's first league game in charge, this morning I was thinking a draw would be an acceptable result but it's still disappointing that we didn't hang on for those last few minutes. Definitely think the substitutions disrupted our rhythm when we were clearly getting the better of them and taking Lowe off just after he'd score was a bit baffling. Having said that, thought the starting lineup could have been better and personally, I'd have preferred Cabango over Wood and Patino instead of Fulton but I guess LW has to learn on the job and the team against Saints might look a bit different.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back