• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that first half had a bit of everything, some poor play some good play and a touch of brilliance from Cullen. Has to be said that Blackburn are awful in front of goal so far but they are carving through our defence which is still giving me the horrors. We need to put this to bed second half. Please.

After a poor first fifteen minutes, we really grew into the game while Blackburn went backwards. The challenge now, as we've seen early in the season, is for us to keep up the momentum and not let Rovers back into it.
The only one who hasn't impressed for me is Pato, I'm afraid. He is prone to losing the ball and as I said, his shooting is usually poor. I'd like to see Walsh replace him second half, I thought he looked decent against Watford.

Pegojack said:
After a poor first fifteen minutes, we really grew into the game while Blackburn went backwards. The challenge now, as we've seen early in the season, is for us to keep up the momentum and not let Rovers back into it.
The only one who hasn't impressed for me is Pato, I'm afraid. He is prone to losing the ball and as I said, his shooting is usually poor. I'd like to see Walsh replace him second half, I thought he looked decent against Watford.

Walsh is a quality player who has had fitness problems.
I would like to see him replace Pato for the final half hour and give him a chance to feel his way into a game and have some proper influence on it.

It’s gonna be one of those ones where we could have had a couple in the first half, only to concede a late equaliser, isn’t it? :|

Much better when it’s Grimes + Patino rather than Fulton.

MrSwerve said:
It’s gonna be one of those ones where we could have had a couple in the first half, only to concede a late equaliser, isn’t it? :|

Or late winner 😆

Not so sure after seeing the replay tbh, he's leaned in to Lowe's back but there wasn't a lot of contact.

How was that on a pen on Lowe? He was goalside and coming to the 6 yard box he had no reason to go down

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back