Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I only saw the first half of yesterday's game but we did exactly what we needed to - we got them both in the game and they were a constant threat.

Long may that continue
I thought Placheta was a bit quiet in the first quarter of the game but he rapidly grew into it after that
His end product and defensive qualities need some work but all in all he is an excellent prospect

Scrabble has got tremendous pace, but when he gets going, he seems to have only one thought - get a shot away.
Two or three times now, he's tried from impossible angles and wasted potentially good positions. The next job for LW is to coach him to realise he's gone down a blind alley, cut back and square it for someone running in.
As you say, though, one step at a time. The lad's done really well so far and seems to appeciate the chance he's been given.
Sounds like a plan, Dave, although the return is a bit tight (and expensive!). I could return a day or two later via Vueling from Cardiff after visiting family.
You only need to get caught in the ground for 8 minutes of additional time and then the blody awful task of getting out of the city and then the drive to the airport. Saying that, as you wont need to check in at the desk with a bag would you go straight up the stairs through security and on to the plane? That could be done in twenty minutes. You would need to get there by 7:30 PM. Imagine though, we have an amazing run and get in to the play offs on that game

You only need to get caught in the ground for 8 minutes of additional time and then the blody awful task of getting out of the city and then the drive to the airport. Saying that, as you wont need to check in at the desk with a bag would you go straight up the stairs through security and on to the plane? That could be done in twenty minutes. You would need to get there by 7:30 PM. Imagine though, we have an amazing run and get in to the play offs on that game
I usually get home between 7.05pm and 7.15pm and I'm about 1/2 hour further than Bristol Airport so 6.45pm at the Airport quite doable and should be fine for a 7.55pm flight without luggage.

Sounds like a plan, Dave, although the return is a bit tight (and expensive!). I could return a day or two later via Vueling from Cardiff after visiting family.
It's a bank holiday weekend so flights are likely to be pricey!

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members

Members online

Back