• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Piroe, James and Rodon all to score is 110/1 on skybet! Worth a quid 😂

not sure why he is benchng Patino. I think we would have had three points on Saturday as the team seems to have better shape and moves better when he is playing though Duff is thinking defensively on this one so that may be the reason. Not what I would do

http://www.fawanews.com/Leeds%20United%20vs%20Swansea%20City.html

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Fk knows. Presumably he’s thinking they’ll be more effective defensively.

Rumour that Arsenal maybe recalling his due to their injuries!

jack_lord said:
not sure why he is benchng Patino. I think we would have had three points on Saturday as the team seems to have better shape and moves better when he is playing though Duff is thinking defensively on this one so that may be the reason. Not what I would do

I’m wondering if it’s because he had a red card and then played an international for the under 21s that he was benched for the last game. Perhaps we’ll see him playing tonight?

jack_lord said:

yes, agree with Patino starting but nice to see Key back because he's key. ;)

Oh bloody hell, wtf, we concede an offside goal and then Pato goes the other end and scores in the 1st minute hahaha.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back