• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25 points off top tonight, 10 points off 6th after 18 games and 20 points in total.

It's not good enough regardless of tonight being OK.

A4Jack said:
25 points off top tonight, 10 points off 6th after 18 games and 20 points in total.

Out of interest what were you expecting?

Those Leeds goals are under 11 defending (as was ours, to be fair, but we see it every week).

Our last six fixtures or so have been pretty bloody tough. Looks like a few winnable games coming up so I'm sure we'll climb the table

That was schoolboy defending and thought it may have been offside but should never have happened that close to the half time whistle. I would have been screaming at them in the changing rooms.

eteb said:
Out of interest what were you expecting?

Better than just over a point a game maybe and 2 home wins in 9?

Before the summer if you were told we'd appoint a new manager snd at near enough 20 games we'd be 18th averaging just over a point a game, would you have been pleased?

If so, congratulations

To be fair I thought we were decent.
Fulton looking tidy.
Went to sleep in the last minute.
Could be a difficult second half.

A4Jack said:
Better than just over a point a game maybe and 2 home wins in 9?

Before the summer if you were told we'd appoint a new manager snd at near enough 20 games we'd be 18th averaging just over a point a game, would you have been pleased?

If so, congratulations
Christ I was only asking. Bad day pal?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Bashy was very soft there

Give the Leeds player some credit, he was always too strong to let a defender get around him whoever it was.

A4Jack said:

Really? After that start we had, that’s at least par for this team. And a win tonight would have been - would be (we’re not done yet) - a miracle.

monmouth said:
Really? After that start we had, that’s at least par for this team. And a win tonight would have been - would be (we’re not done yet) - a miracle.

Yep 10 points off play offs with the start we had is hardly catastrophic. Look at the games we've had recently ffs, we haven't looked out of any of them

That’s not to say we don’t have problems and the injuries haven’t helped but I think we all know that a better second half of the season will be needed.

Oh Humph strikes again…nothing came of it. All over the shop now. Leeds first to everything. Half time team talk needs work.

eteb said:
Yep 10 points off play offs with the start we had is hardly catastrophic. Look at the games we've had recently ffs, we haven't looked out of any of them

We haven’t particularly looked in them either. We’re just kind of there. Making up the numbers.

Yates really offers zero, like a shadow on the pitch.

Don’t care if he scores, he’s not the answer. What the fuck are we doing?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back