• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | QPR v The Swans | EFL Championship

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 27 96.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is hoofball and it’s ferking ugly. Liam and Jamal did great for the goal though. I also see in Bumphries we’ve managed to collect another one of those big rep Premier League youngsters who is playing well above his level in the championship.

We had a lucky handball goal and played crap imo, QPR have 2 home wins in like 9 months.

Itchysphincter said:
It is hoofball and it’s ferking ugly. Liam and Jamal did great for the goal though. I also see in Bumphries we’ve managed to collect another one of those big rep Premier League youngsters who is playing well above his level in the championship.

Fascinating how we all see things differently. I thought Humphrey's looked very comfortable

eteb said:
Fascinating how we all see things differently. I thought Humphrey's looked very comfortable

Think he looks very uncomfortable tbh and has been abit sloppy, but it’s his first game, Guehi started off slow.

Swansea93 said:
Think he looks very uncomfortable tbh and has been abit sloppy, but it’s his first game, Guehi started off slow.

Agree- 45 minutes in a poor side only. so far. Many said the same about Guehi after a few games

We need to keep hold of possession, I'm not a fan of kicking it down field, it invariably leads to us losing the ball, I d prefer a slide rule pass to the front men, if possible, with a ball over the top when it's when we can, to hit the front man. I like our pressing, bit frantic at times. I think well need to keep them off the ball in the second half.

eteb said:

Comfortable in the same way as Nathan Wood looks comfortable.

If this is the future then I’m out, dreadful football regardless of the result.

The good thing about Yeates is that he won't stop running the defenders down. So he's a good sub, in honesty.

Copamundial said:
If this is the future then I’m out, dreadful football regardless of the result.

You can always go and support Southampton......mind you Russ is doing as well there!

Vetchonian said:
You can always go and support Southampton......mind you Russ is doing as well there!

Just win the game. Confidence is on the floor

Only 1 question remaining in this game. Can we keep a clean sheet? Cos we don't look anything like scoring again.

Vetchonian said:

You keep worrying about another club butt, what I’m watching is total shite.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back