• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City | The EFL Championship | Good Friday

Rushworth the only player with any credit today. Lethargic and unprofessional from most. So disappointing after the last game. On the beer all week and on the beach already?

QPR on Monday with the Autoglass kit on will be totally different troops!!!
*positive post*

I would have taken a point before the game but the manner of how we played today should have us all worried
Too late for that - I've been worried for a couple of seasons. It's a one way ticket under this ownership. There'll be some ups along the way to give some false hope, but the overall direction is down and getting continually weaker.

Good point all things considered.
All about being safe even with a cushion of points, 8 points safe with 7 games to go now.

Sheff Wed were going to target us and really give it a good go AND they did.......we went there and came away with a point.

Last edited:
For me the most worrying aspect from today was Fulton managed to blag a full 90 minutes!
Has he got something on Williams?

Looks like we channelled our season into the scum game. Pretty shameful and and we not fooled by it. Next 5 weeks will now just fizzle out with players beach towels packed. Probably beat Rotherham, pinch few draws...more than enough. Not condoning it, but we all know its coming.

Looks like we channelled our season into the scum game. Pretty shameful and and we not fooled by it. Next 5 weeks will now just fizzle out with players beach towels packed. Probably beat Rotherham, pinch few draws...more than enough. Not condoning it, but we all know its coming.
The Russbot realised that was all he had to do. We have our limitations but we all saw what the team can actually do. This half arsed stuff most of the time should simply not be acceptable for professional players. Or is that how they are told to play when they don’t have a chef in their faces. It’s happening too often, so I hope this isn’t really the expected norm.

In a way, it was a good reality check today to witness a performance like that. The Cardiff game was brilliant and one of my favourite days ever watching the Swans, but we shouldn't be surprised to see that from this team today, that's their usual level of performance sadly. It's just what we are now. A ramshackle mix of players from 3 or 4 different managers.

The remit hasn't changed - finish 21st or higher (we should do) and then a gigantic rebuild needed in summer. Several out, several in. Then go again and just hope it's better than this season.

Ipswich beating Blackburn so another game going our way at the moment.
Have to say I like the look of Ipswich to go up automatically, they look a bit salty, not willing to be bullied by Blackburn and giving it back in spades 💪💥

For me the most worrying aspect from today was Fulton managed to blag a full 90 minutes!
Has he got something on Williams?
He must have something on a succession of our managers, if we are looking to improve on a regular basis then Fulton needs to be got rid of ASAP. Woeful player who offers absolutely nothing.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back