• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Stoke City v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Stoke win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a good advert for Championship football. In fact, not a good advert for football as a form of entertainment either.

Stoke are poor but have still had two good shots on target to our zero, both well saved by Rushworth. Lowe is a waste of space and I hope we see Bolasie instead sooner rather than later.
Glad to see the ref finally booking their captain for repeated fouling, they are committing petty fouls all over the pitch. What was Bango thinking over that tackle? He was so slow, he's still sliding in now.
Radio Stoke commentators on my stream are doing my head in. I hope we win just to hear those cwnts shut the feck up. Mike Pejic in particular.

Give Bolasie a go 2nd half, at least he has the ability to create a bit of excitement which might just stir some of our players from their torpor.

I've found myself staring at the computer screen and hoping that everyone had seen something in this game that I'd missed...obviously not! Rubbish game.

Where to begin with that half.
Absolutely no shape with no communication. Heart in mouth with some of the passes and thank gawd Rushy has his gloves on. Bango may well have been sent off for that crazy challenge and needs to be subbed now.
Bolasie needs a half but will he leave the poacher on to get on the end of his crosses or sacrifice him to bring him on.
Patino needs to wake up and show us how bloody good he his and grimes needs to get that armband off and give it to someone who can lead

Well at least the second half can’t be as bad…….can it?

karnataka said:
Not a good advert for Championship football. In fact, not a good advert for football as a form of entertainment either.

That wasn’t football.

I can’t see any pattern with us at all. Lowe is hopeless on the left and thinks he can just go through players, Paterson hopeless wherever the hell hi is tonight and the midfield weak as piss whenever Stoke bumble their way forward. Then the usual invisible wide defence. Away or not, it’s pretty gash. 2-0 Stoke or 1-0 us, depending who scores first. Or just a misery 0-0. I’d happily take that but not sure I want to watch it unfold. I’ll get a cuppa. We normally do something then.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back