• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow free header last moment of the game almost 2-0.

Boos at the whistle.

MrSwerve said:
Wow free header last moment of the game almost 2-0.

Boos at the whistle.

Roll on Duff's word salad of gibberish around 5pm...

legoman said:
Well, he's bearing our Eastern cousins 2-0

He really likes playing them doesn't he? I still think he's a bullshitting chancer but he's doing ok down there now. Just like Cooper, abandoned everything he insisted on doing with us.

Lol Hudds should have scored again. This is ridiculous.

is Watson watching this? It was he who brought in the majority of them players.

The boos at half time said it all.

Lucky not to have conceded with the last kick of the half, got away with one there.

The really terrifying thing is, Huddersfield are awful. We've had 80%+ of the ball but they've looked quite comfortable apart from a couple of half chances.

Big 45 mins coming up for the Results Guy Who Doesn't Get Results...

I don't know how fit Bolasie is but he and Yates have to come on at half time. Cullen is having a mare and Lowe is ineffective without space to run into, he needs to be out wide against a low block.
Drop Walsh in for Fulton and get Pato in the middle.

Pretty dire first half, we started fast for about 30 seconds then Cabango as usual shooting his own team in the foot. Why Darling lost his place to him is a mystery to me.

That only invited Huddersfield to camp and we didn't help by playing slow two or three touch football. The few times we sped it up we got behind them, Walsh and Paterson are at the heart of everything good we did do. Saying that though I am so frustrated with Grimes and Fulton, half the time their body shape isn't even towards goal, Walsh keeps picking up amazing positions between the defence and attack and no one has eyes up to hit him in that space so he can turn and threaten them.

Naughton on the right I am not sure why unless we feel that Key isn't up for a full half just yet, he hasn't offered much and you can tell that he is an aging squad player. Wouldn't be surprised to see Fulton and Naughton hooked at half time to get Key and Patino on, possibly Cullen too for Bolasie or Cooper, we need an injection of pace and intent.

This is as piss poor a performance as any I can remember in the past 20 years.

Anyone's stream commentary ahead of the play, last two times I've watched the swans TV it's the same

The win at Blackburn is all thats separating us from a shocking sequence.

Captain_Sham said:
The win at Blackburn is all thats separating us from a shocking sequence.

To be fair Sham, I'm sequentially shocked, Blackburn or not.

I would take Cullen off. He's like a fish out of water.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back