• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bakajack said:
Wouldn't surprise me if LW (assuming he takes over in time) does name as strong a side as he can so that he can get some first hand eyes on the players he has in a match day scenario.

Assuming the game is over by 60-70 minutes he could always have the luxury of bringing on some of the fringe players then.

Aye...very likely...not. Have you blocked out all the memories of us against teams lower than us in the FA cupppp Baka?

We need a full team to have any hope of round 4.

monmouth said:
Aye...very likely...not. Have you blocked out all the memories of us against teams lower than us in the FA cupppp Baka?

We need a full team to have any hope of round 4.

I have tried but never succeeded, I am totally aware that we must be one of the sides with the worst records against lower league opposition over the past 20 years :lol:

jasper_T said:
19 by my count.

If a club wants to buy or have a loan of one of our players in order for them to make sure they are not cup tied, they will need to express their interest before the weekends matches. Everything is well and truly up in the air at the moment!

bakajack said:
Wouldn't surprise me if LW (assuming he takes over in time) does name as strong a side as he can so that he can get some first hand eyes on the players he has in a match day scenario.

Assuming the game is over by 60-70 minutes he could always have the luxury of bringing on some of the fringe players then.

I'm hopeful we'll still be in the game by 70 minutes...

New guy in charge, players looking to make an impression ( maybe), inferior opposition, wer at home.
Nothing can go wrong.
Even we can't fck this one up.

sainthelens said:
New guy in charge, players looking to make an impression ( maybe), inferior opposition, wer at home.
Nothing can go wrong.

Are you forgetting who's in goal?

Any danger of a stream popping up for this one?

BLAZE said:
Any danger of a stream popping up for this one?

You would think so..?

IMG-9334.png

Fab. Official site says there's no coverage but that'll be domestically I suppose

sainthelens said:
Nothing can go wrong.

And the last time he was in charge against them, he won 5 - 0 with a weaker team.

We're doomed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back