• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

He's far from the only problem, but it isn't doing morale any good when he can't hold a simple ball up and loses possession easily. And I'm not blind, you cheeky feck.
Morale? WTF has morale got to do with him ? Morale has been slightly impacted by the feckless tw*ts on the pitch way before he came on. Grimes is, (according to the chief crapspewer on here Newkie) our leader and talisman. If you want to vent your fury at least vent it at the root cause not the symptom. With respect 🫡

Got to admire Leeds intensity even gone 90 mins, they've run harder and faster with more determination than us all game. You'd swear they were losing 4-0. Oh for a bit of that in our squad
Surely that comes from the manager?

Williams has got a mammoth task to get this team up again for Saturday. Leeds obviously identified Ronald as our main threat and marked him out of the game. He hardly got a kick.

Oh well, at least Scumdiff have just conceded a second.
We'll be well clear of that lot come end of season.

Our fixture list is hell but still 4 points behind them in their best season for years

That was one of the worst games of football I've watched for some time.

Morale? WTF has morale got to do with him ? Morale has been slightly impacted by the feckless tw*ts on the pitch way before he came on. Grimes is, (according to the chief crapspewer on here Newkie) our leader and talisman. If you want to vent your fury at least vent it at the root cause not the symptom. With respect 🫡
That's better. With respect. In which case, I respect your view that over half our players just aren't up to it, including Grimes tonight. But I still think Yates is a waste of space, and if the Ukranian can't do better, then we'd do well to ship him out or pay his contract up.

Speaking of Newcs what’s happened to him this evening? Homework I expect. Must be a bitch for him running up to his mocks

We’ve got nothing in the tank. This defence would concede a hatful against Penlan U9’s. Huge, huge problems.

Fulton should be nowhere near the first team, he should be helping the grounds man or cleaning out the changing rooms, he's been shocking for months.
Not you as well! Fulton is shot I’ll agree but this invisible cloak of unaccountability has to wear off for Grimes at some point, surely?

He’s not a captain agreed but he’s the only footballer in the side, he’d be a different player if he had some quality to help him out, what can he do when all Fulton ever does is play the ball back to him like a pin ball machine.
It's time to stop making excuses for him.

He's been captain now for 5 seasons. In that time he has been part of more than a few shitshows like tonight, and he goes into his shell.

I don't care about the half a dozen games a season where for some unknown reason the team actually plays well and he gets the cigars out.

I judge him on nights like tonight and he offers jack shit. He doesn't drive the team on, he doesn't bollock anyone, he doesn't go about fouling to try and shake things up, he just retreats and does absolutely nothing to stem the flow. Meek, weak, flaccid. He's stealing a living.

Is it fair I'm singling him out when others are just as bad? Maybe not. But no one grabbed his bicep and tattooed the armband to his arm. He agreed to it. He wanted it. Time he fecking acted like one. We need leaders right now, not babies. Step up FFS.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back