• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans v The Owls | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Sheffield Wednesday?

• Swans win

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Sheff Wed win

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
If we start launching it against these he can f**k off at half time whether we win or not. I don’t think we will. Even Martin’s Soton crew looked good against these by passing it.

I’ve had to have a drink today. This might be behind the sofa stuff. I think we’ll win 3-0.

Its mystic Mon. :eek:

Win is a win and we badly needed it. The season gotta start somewhere I suppose. We are running out of wingers tho if ginnelly is out for a few weeks

Planet Swans match day forum = 8 pages
Sheff Wed match day forum = 52 pages
Are they that much bigger than us?

In a way I'm more pleased with the clean sheet than the 3 goals. Our keeper and Pedersen at least are looking good.

Bitta perspective eh.
We needed bitta luck with the pen, them hitting the bar from 3 yards at 1 nil could have seriously changed everything and also playing like they did made us look good last 20 mins.
Not being negative, but make no mistake we are still way off where we should/need to be. At times it was dross, at times we looked ok.
Gotta back this up now, chuft we won but am still way from convinced with this guy.

ROKERITE said:
Well it hardly matters as long as they give him a big win. Duff needn't be loved as long as he can deliver the points.

OK Michael. It was just an observation. You’ll be loved if you keep delivering the points mwsh 😂

Before we beat ourselves up too much, they blunted Leeds, only lost to scumbo with a spawny last minute pen, and only lost to the Russbots in the final knockings. Most of their games have been close, so that was a good win. Was it what we’d like, no of course not. Still keystone cops and no real pattern, but winning breeds confidence and unity. There’ll be a different feeling around the training ground next week.

Saw the reply for the peno, jesus wept we've had another bit of luck there :lol:

Love it when teams that can't play out are determined to do so. So easy to play against, just have to press in numbers and the chances will eventually come.

Glyn1 said:
Planet Swans match day forum = 8 pages
Sheff Wed match day forum = 52 pages
Are they that much bigger than us?

In a way I'm more pleased with the clean sheet than the 3 goals. Our keeper and Pedersen at least are looking good.
Well i don't post on this forum topic as I'm too busy watching the game at the stadium.

Not the best today but a win and a clean sheet .. maybe a time to stop picking holes and enjoy the 3 points for a while

Poor first half but much improved in the second half, aside from them hitting the woodwork.

I don’t agree that it’s papering over the cracks because let’s be honest, it’s done no such thing as they’re still there for all to see.

However… maybe, just maybe it’s what we needed and it’ll get things moving for us.

3 points in the bag, go on a nice little run, with a bit more shape to us, and this will all be forgotten, onwards and upwards.👍

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back