• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Watford FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I know he might get a lucky bounce now and again and score but other than that, Yates brings nothing, absolute zero. Get Lowe on.

Fulton has done enough to stay on although not really creating anything.

Yates is like a 10 year old playing in a under 16's game although in fairness he's had very passes to play him in the game and nothing from wide areas to poach.

Darling doing okay but i would rather see some speed to link up with Ronald, bit of a disconnect there

Grimes controlling the midfield , just need Rushworth and Pato to stop giving the ball away

Lowe surely would add a threat in this game up top

I know he might get a lucky bounce now and again and score but other than that, Yates brings nothing, absolute zero. Get Lowe on.
Does he even try to get involved? Seems to move away from any type of physical battle or effort, strange.

To be fair Fulton has been ok so far, and I’m definitely not his biggest fan.
Yes his best game for ages. He’s not killing play with grimes. Mind you, their midfield is invisible. Can’t believe they’ll come out like that second half.

We should be at least two up, I hope we don't regret those missed chances. Watford won't be that shyte in the second half.
LW needs to be brave here and make a couple of early changes before they equalise. Patino for Pato and Lowe for Eddie.

Reactions: K23
That own goal makes better watching every time I see it
But yes I would pull off Yates and Paterson at half time for Patino and Lowe.
If Pato is not fit then getting 45 mins into Patino's legs could be crucial for the weekend.

I’d say that this is one of Fulton’s best games for a long time.

Done his defensive duties very well.

Would like to see Key for Darling and Patino for Pato… Cullen or Kuka for Yates

If we can see this out… the table looks far more healthy.

A top half finish on the cards

To be fair Fulton has been ok so far, and I’m definitely not his biggest fan.
There were a few times he passed the ball back to Rushworth when there were plenty of options to not do so (including from inside the Watford half), and it grinds my gears. Allen is at least a bit more forward thinking.

Defensively he's done ok, and at least he's played a part in the game and not disappeared, so I'll give him that.

Wood going to do his best to play them in a couple of times in the second half. They’ll score at least one.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back