• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season Ticket Refund

alltjack

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
Had a phone call today regarding my season ticket refund. Lovely lady asked me for a card number to refund to, I said I didn't really need a refund as such, just give me a credit on next years season. Apparently they cant do that, I explained that as I am a roofer I don't carry my card to work as it gets damaged because i'm crouched all the time, but I can give you my bank details ,apparently they can't do that, so I told them that I would give them my wife's phone number ,as she has my card details as this happens 3 or 4 times a week, apparently they can't do that, so I said I would call them back after work and sort it then, they work the same hours as me apparently, so they cant do that. They're going to call me back in a week or two. Hope i'm not in work. They don't make it easy

alltjack said:
Had a phone call today regarding my season ticket refund. Lovely lady asked me for a card number to refund to, I said I didn't really need a refund as such, just give me a credit on next years season. Apparently they cant do that, I explained that as I am a roofer I don't carry my card to work as it gets damaged because i'm crouched all the time, but I can give you my bank details ,apparently they can't do that, so I told them that I would give them my wife's phone number ,as she has my card details as this happens 3 or 4 times a week, apparently they can't do that, so I said I would call them back after work and sort it then, they work the same hours as me apparently, so they cant do that. They're going to call me back in a week or two. Hope i'm not in work. They don't make it easy

She didn't have a Nigerian accent did she mate?

Swanjaxs said:
alltjack said:

She didn't have a Nigerian accent did she mate?
Quite. It’s usual in those situations to say something like: ‘We’ll refund to the card you used to pay for your season ticket’. It’s probably all above board but it sounds very dodgy. I think I’d take the time to pop into the ticket office and sort it out in person.

She was genuine(So I thought) Call came up as Swans Ticket, number saved on my phone. Never thought it could be a hoax. Wanker I am

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back