• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season tickets and Swans Cash

Jamaicaman90

North Banker
Reaction score
I've got a question about the Swans Cash incentive on the season ticket renewals, because I feel like I've been caught out.

I renewed my season ticket at the end of December, because I'm tight and wanted maximum value for my season ticket (expecially with the price rises). I figured if I get it before January, I get the full £40 in Swans Cash that I can then use in the summer for the best part of a new Swans shirt, if next year's is to my liking.

I've seen them pushing the marketing today to try to get some renewals with the end of the £30 Swans Cash window, and it occured to me that at no point had I seen the Ts & Cs for this Swans Cash. I looked on the emails and there was no explanation there, and so I checked the website for the original post: https://www.swanseacity.com/news/season-ticket-renewal-2024-25-early-bird-window-now-open

If you click on more information about Swans Cash, from there you can click into the Ts & Cs - so two clicks away. The Ts and Cs are here: https://www.store.swanseacity.com/page/swansloyaltyscheme

The following line is included:

Please note the deadline for spending Swans cash for the 23/24 season is Monday, May 31, 2024.

So does this apply for the season ticket version of Swans Cash? Because these terms seem focused on cashback for club shop purchases. I've rushed to buy a season ticket when that season ticket got announced in the teeth of Christmas, for the benefit of store credit that they wouldn't provide me before Christmas and also won't let me use for the new Swans kit in the summer, based on recent timelines? When most people who buy a shirt have already made that decision early in the season? And with terms and conditions buried as far away from prying eyes as they can get away with?

Caveat Emptor and all that - but I got stung at checkout by the Ticketmaster fee (roll it into the advertised price of the ticket, I beg you) and if it's also the case that they've reeled me in on some store credit with a worse shelf-life than a post-Brexit onion it's going to give me serious pause for thought when they come asking for hundreds of pounds again next year. While the cost hurts, the feeling of being taken for a mug on top of that cost will probably linger for a while longer.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back