• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season tickets - last day of early bird

biggar

First Team Player
Reaction score
Any people who were wavering bitten the bullet and decided to renew?

Or are we expecting a big drop??

Decided to have year off and spend the petrol and ticket money on going out to theatre etc.

but still wavering....£240 is nothing as a backstop, but I 'm feeling I need to cut the cord. Sad, but Swans, it's not me, it's you.

I've renewed. I'm extremely unhappy with the state of our club both on the field and in the boardroom. But my connection to the club goes back to my father who started going in the forties. I feel I'd be letting him down if I cut the bonds.
Hopefully me and the club will still be here long after Martin and the Yanks have fecked right off. STID.

Pegojack said:
I've renewed. I'm extremely unhappy with the state of our club both on the field and in the boardroom. But my connection to the club goes back to my father who started going in the forties. I feel I'd be letting him down if I cut the bonds.
Hopefully me and the club will still be here long after Martin and the Yanks have fecked right off. STID.

Pretty sure I'll come back the year after. Need a break.

Renewed 10 days ago. Yet to receive an email confirming although the money's gone through so I expect it's ok.

I renewed last Sat but had to do it via that app as the website kept telling me "This event is no longer available" and sent me round in circles.

I haven't had any email confirmation either. Bit of a sh!tshow really.

I did it. I guess I always knew I would.

Naturally no email to confirm or anything

I wavered for a while, but knew deep down, that I would renew. Did it Wednesday and had confirmation straight away.
Renewed my son and grandson yesterday again had email confirming.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back