• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season tickets - last day of early bird

I emailed the ticket office tonight to say that I hadn’t had a confirmation after 10 days.

They must be working late because I’ve had an apology and they confirmed that some people hadn’t had their confirmation.

PSumbler said:
I did it. I guess I always knew I would.

Naturally no email to confirm or anything

You must be on the 'naughty ' list 😁

I’ve supported The Swans since the year dot, and have lived through lots of downs, Kevin Cullis, the winding up order, going to The Patti pavilion for SOS (save our Swans) putting money in a bucket to help pay Leon’s wages, plus the ups of the Toshack,Roberto,laudrup, Rodgers ect years, so feel qualified to give my opinion on the year and a half reign of Martin’s “Process” football, and that is not renewing my season yet. I’m going to wait and see what transpires, until the last day to renew.
I feel if I renew now then I’m sending out a message to the owners, that I agree with the pathetic way they run our football club, plus I don’t know if I could put up with another season of MARTINBALL

I had another email this morning.

The current season has been extremely exciting so far :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• D2EC4CD5-60AF-4CD7-AFA2-C0295DF82EF8.jpeg
    351.9 KB · Views: 620
Darran said:
I had another email this morning.

The current season has been extremely exciting so far :lol: :lol: :lol:

No offence Daz, but do they think that blindness is your disability?

NeathJack said:
I renewed last Sat but had to do it via that app as the website kept telling me "This event is no longer available" and sent me round in circles.

I haven't had any email confirmation either. Bit of a sh!tshow really.

I had that exact message for weeks but eventually phoned the ticket office about a month ago and renewed in just a few minutes. Although I get it at the old git rate, it remains to be seen whether or not it is value for money because this season's certainly has not.

I woke up relieved I’ve decided to cut the cord. I can move on properly now and not feel I ‘ought’ to go.

Darran said:
I renewed for myself and Barclay yesterday.
Barclay is landed,it’s in the blood. STID

I thought Barclay was the little one who was with Cardiff ?
Or am I wrong ?

PSumbler said:
I did it. I guess I always knew I would.

Naturally no email to confirm or anything

Did mine on Wednesday.
Were you there for spot the crowd v Blackpool ?
More empty seats in your usual area than on an average Ospreys game

STID2017 said:
Did mine on Wednesday.
Were you there for spot the crowd v Blackpool ?
More empty seats in your usual area than on an average Ospreys game

No was away with work so I was one of the empty seats

Renewed x2 last Tuesday. It’s an hour and half out of the house to have a good moan with fellow Supporters and put the world to rights. Well worth the coin imo. I try not to pay to much attention to the football.

For the first time since the early 90s, I've decided not to renew. Mainly because so many games are moved midweek and the public transport is horrendous if you live anywhere past Morriston going up the valleys.

One bus an hour after the game, and not guaranteed to get a seat as people from Morriston get on as well.

As for the football, less said about that the better. I'm not the only one that's decided the same, rather pick and choose matches as it will be cheaper.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back