• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Senedd elections in May

exiledclaseboy said:
AceJack said:
Oh aye? Have they pissed you off individually or collectively?

At least the D'hondt system gives us a bit of diversity. I met the plaid AM Dr Dai Lloyd a few years back and he seemed pretty alright. Neil Hamilton is my MS now and I cannot wait for him to be shown the door.

Collectively and it’s literally a one issue thing. I hope one of them knocks my door during the campaign. We’ll have a nice chat.

Labour Party in Llanelli aren't knocking doors for the foreseeable so I imagine its the same where you are. I don't think the restrictions allow for canvassing so you'll have to send them a note with cut out letters from magazines like everyone else.

I think Dai Lloyd is standing down so not sure if that changes things. Lib Dems or Greens then surely, although the greens are just liberal tories with bikes.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Collectively and it’s literally a one issue thing. I hope one of them knocks my door during the campaign. We’ll have a nice chat.

Labour Party in Llanelli aren't knocking doors for the foreseeable so I imagine its the same where you are. I don't think the restrictions allow for canvassing so you'll have to send them a note with cut out letters from magazines like everyone else.

I think Dai Lloyd is standing down so not sure if that changes things. Lib Dems or Greens then surely, although the greens are just liberal tories with bikes.

That’s the best description of the Greens I think I’ve ever seen.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I thought the Greens were left wingers, being more left than Labour these days.

Trampie said:
AceJack said:

The Greens strongest electoral presence in this country is in Brighton Council where most of the councillors are ex tories. With any luck the Greens can be the lightning rod for all of the worst elements of leftism Labour picked up under Corbyn.

I voted greens in the local council by-election last year.
The little girl standing for them was proposing to put a butterfly garden on top of the local bus shelter.
I thought it was sweet.

AceJack said:
Trampie said:

The Greens strongest electoral presence in this country is in Brighton Council where most of the councillors are ex tories. With any luck the Greens can be the lightning rod for all of the worst elements of leftism Labour picked up under Corbyn.
I remember reading about the Green council leader when they got in, I think he was mayor as well at one time and he was an ex Labour left winger.

Greens have great policies, Welsh independence, universal basic income, abolish house of Lords etc.
They would even legalise cannabis, why did you say you voted for them Darran ?

I hope Poppy does well in Neath, she points out that a vote for Labour on the regional list is a vote for the Abolish party or the Tories and that should be avoided at all costs.

Gwan Poppy make a few in roads and take some votes off the old tired unionist parties.

AceJack said:
TommyBoy664 said:

yeah I know. Its amazing there are people walking among us who think its a good idea to put Andrew RT Davies in charge of the Welsh government. Luckily he's Labour and Plaids best weapon, and lets be honest, he is a massive weapon.

Oh well, we get an opportunity for change and people like yourself throw your vote in the bin. I see many on here follow your thoughts too, sheep see.

I presume you either don't work, are sick lame or lazy, or you just have no ambition for yourself? It seems a similar story on these Swansea City football forums, too much weed or harder drugs?!!

Go on, give it a go...vote what you want to, not what your grandparents used to do...life could be so much better for us in Wales :?:

TommyBoy664 said:
AceJack said:
yeah I know. Its amazing there are people walking among us who think its a good idea to put Andrew RT Davies in charge of the Welsh government. Luckily he's Labour and Plaids best weapon, and lets be honest, he is a massive weapon.

Oh well, we get an opportunity for change and people like yourself throw your vote in the bin. I see many on here follow your thoughts too, sheep see.

I presume you either don't work, are sick lame or lazy, or you just have no ambition for yourself? It seems a similar story on these Swansea City football forums, too much weed or harder drugs?!!

Go on, give it a go...vote what you want to, not what your grandparents used to do...life could be so much better for us in Wales :?:

Perhaps he is voting for who he wants to vote for. It just happens to be different to who you want to vote for.

exiledclaseboy said:
TommyBoy664 said:

Perhaps he is voting for who he wants to vote for. It just happens to be different to who you want to vote for.

Totally understand that, just don't understand how anyone could think this WG have been anywhere near half-decent...but heyho :roll:

TommyBoy664 said:
AceJack said:

4 posts on the forum and 3 of them are directed at my political preferences. Strange motivations there bud.

If only we were all as big brained as you eh? Only voting Labour because our Great Grandfathers did so and because Churchill sent the army in on striking Miners or something. Not like all those lifelong Tory voters in the south. Informed to the brim, each and every one of them.

Can't stop, I've got to chuck bricks at some scabs before choir practice down the welfare hall. Better luck red-pilling next time.

I think I'm running out of options who to vote for, I need a 'non of the above' box to tick.

Drakeford will use coming out of lockdown announcements to win votes. Tactical electioneering.

Reopening pubs will be on the cards soon.

More generally, what disappoints me is the lack of real progressive policy from any of the parties. Where’s the ambition to do better, to invest in infrastructure like M4 and to grab green energy by the balls and start building tidal. We have the 2nd or 3rd highest tidal range in world and we are not using it.

Pentyrchjack said:
Drakeford will use coming out of lockdown announcements to win votes. Tactical electioneering.

Reopening pubs will be on the cards soon.

More generally, what disappoints me is the lack of real progressive policy from any of the parties. Where’s the ambition to do better, to invest in infrastructure like M4 and to grab green energy by the balls and start building tidal. We have the 2nd or 3rd highest tidal range in world and we are not using it.

Judging by the amount of complaints I'm hearing over Wales not having a 'roadmap out of lockdown' like England, it's been a failure if that was his plan.

Agree with your last paragraph though. More of the same shit from all parties.

I'd like to vote Plaid Cymru. However, I do not want the Tories to get in where I live and last time out it was pretty close between them and Labour. Should I vote anti Tory, and cross the Labour box, or vote Plaid and be done with it?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back