• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Senedd elections in May

Jackfath said:
I'd like to vote Plaid Cymru. However, I do not want the Tories to get in where I live and last time out it was pretty close between them and Labour. Should I vote anti Tory, and cross the Labour box, or vote Plaid and be done with it?

This is also my dilemma Fathy. Ultimately, however, the biggest driving factor has to be keeping the Tories out of government. The thought of RT Davies as First Minister, with the Tories in control is just too hideous to contemplate. I'm voting Labour.

Vote for the least worst option , that's labour imo
The right wing trolls who attack labour are the same people who support Neil Hamilton

TommyBoy664 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Perhaps he is voting for who he wants to vote for. It just happens to be different to who you want to vote for.

Totally understand that, just don't understand how anyone could think this WG have been anywhere near half-decent...but heyho :roll:

I think the Senedd has completely outperformed the Tory UK parliament during the pandemic in both achievement and clarity of communication. How anyone can believe a Welsh Tory run Senedd is a good idea astounds me. The Tories have NEVER given two shits about Wales or the Welsh and merely want a tame Western England.

BrynCartwright said:
Jackfath said:
I'd like to vote Plaid Cymru. However, I do not want the Tories to get in where I live and last time out it was pretty close between them and Labour. Should I vote anti Tory, and cross the Labour box, or vote Plaid and be done with it?

This is also my dilemma Fathy. Ultimately, however, the biggest driving factor has to be keeping the Tories out of government. The thought of RT Davies as First Minister, with the Tories in control is just too hideous to contemplate. I'm voting Labour.

Yep. Don't want to vote Labour really, but will do so as a tactical vote to try and keep the Tories out. In much the same way people voted Tory in the last GE to keep Corbyn out.

BrynCartwright said:
Jackfath said:

In Neath I think Labour for the constituency vote & Plaid in the regional to try to keep the tories out. People need to look at their individual areas & vote tactically. RT Davies...... frightening.

JackSomething said:
BrynCartwright said:

Yep. Don't want to vote Labour really, but will do so as a tactical vote to try and keep the Tories out. In much the same way people voted Tory in the last GE to keep Corbyn out.

My wife's mother had a plaid leaflet in the post this week and it didn't mention the constituency or the local candidate at all. It was entirely geared around getting regional list votes telling labour supporters not to waste their second vote. Shamelessly honest on their electoral chances in the area but I think it will work. She's splitting her vote in any case. Voting Labour on the regional list in Swansea is a complete waste and it makes it easier for those UKIP style lunatics to get in.

At least the second vote makes voting tactically a bit more palatable as the regional list vote doesn't go to waste.

AceJack said:
JackSomething said:

My wife's mother had a plaid leaflet in the post this week and it didn't mention the constituency or the local candidate at all. It was entirely geared around getting regional list votes telling labour supporters not to waste their second vote. Shamelessly honest on their electoral chances in the area but I think it will work. She's splitting her vote in any case. Voting Labour on the regional list in Swansea is a complete waste and it makes it easier for those UKIP style lunatics to get in.

At least the second vote makes voting tactically a bit more palatable as the regional list vote doesn't go to waste.

Exactly correct Ace, Giving a regional vote to labour in all of the South Wales areas is a waste of a vote & is only enabling the tories/ukip/abolish et al. Monmouth & Rhondda are the only South Wales constituencies that are not Labour controlled atm.

I just wonder how many people realise that the more constituency MS's you have, the less regional MS's are permitted.

BrynCartwright said:
TommyBoy664 said:
Totally understand that, just don't understand how anyone could think this WG have been anywhere near half-decent...but heyho :roll:

I think the Senedd has completely outperformed the Tory UK parliament during the pandemic in both achievement and clarity of communication. How anyone can believe a Welsh Tory run Senedd is a good idea astounds me. The Tories have NEVER given two shits about Wales or the Welsh and merely want a tame Western England.

Absolutely nonsense 😂

Cardiffjack said:
BrynCartwright said:

Absolutely nonsense 😂

Do you mean "Absolute nonsense"? Tee Hee!

BrynCartwright said:
Cardiffjack said:
Absolutely nonsense 😂

Do you mean "Absolute nonsense"? Tee Hee!

The big brains think we should put Andrew RT Davies or Gareth Bennett in charge of the pandemic response.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back