• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Senedd officials investigate alleged possible coronavirus rules breach by senior politicians

Business meeting! Not guilty ......do as I say not as I do.

We are all in it together.

Say when ...cheers.

Ah politicians in doing what they want shocker

Never mind in much the same way as most of them they will retain their large salaries and continue with a half arsed apology

Listened to our biggest fan on Radio wales this morning old Jason, he had a phone in on the matter, you could tell where the callers political leanings were, lol

some said it was nothing, move on, others saying sack them, fine them give them a suspension etc. ol Jason coming back with 2they didnt break the rules"

Ive just come back from going to the Bank in PT, its dead, no one is about, nothing is open except the Banks and the Bakery, (had to pop into make sure everyones ok,) you can understand why people are angry and upset , when the list of people telling is what to do , do what they like.

They broke no law, no rule they said, yet apologised?!!!! says a lot to me, chances are someone's going to lose their job maybe because they were afraid to say "feck off get out" .

A good example to set Boyos,

Jason should just pretend it was Drakeford who got caught then respond accordingly. Tory twat.

What did we all expect.
Oh! it was an over sight, wont happen again, bullshit, bullshit etc etc.
Were being taken for mugs again, by the elite.

I’m sure “lessons will be learned”.

The main one being don’t get caught next time.

Darran said:
When I was growing up politicians would step down over misdemeanours.
Today’s lot are scum.

Spot on.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the ones being caught and who would normally be pressured in to walking have “dirt” on the ones at the top, the latter are then in no position to discipline the offenders. The standard is set by those at the top and at the moment the bar is pretty low.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back