• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sevilla v The Viking

Be channel hopping watching Carter Vickers up against Benzema. :shock:

sainthelens said:
Be channel hopping watching Carter Vickers up against Benzema. :shock:

36 mins in and nil all, boys doing well. See the Strikin Vikin does it yet again. He’s found the perfect vehicle for himself methinks.

This Haaland fella is insane ain't he, especially getting fed by De Bruyne, he's going to get 40+ goals easy this season

Makes you wonder whether a striker of that quality is the missing link for City, having missed out on Kane.

airedale said:
Makes you wonder whether a striker of that quality is the missing link for City, having missed out on Kane.

If they avoid serious injury, surely they'll finally win the CL this year. Guardiola's record of 2 wins is pretty rubbish considering the teams he's managed.

JackSomething said:
airedale said:

If they avoid serious injury, surely they'll finally win the CL this year. Guardiola's record of 2 wins is pretty rubbish considering the teams he's managed.

Yeah right, imo, as above they’ve got a good chance this year. Good luck to them, I like Pep and I get good vibes around their oeuvre.

airedale said:
JackSomething said:

Yeah right, imo, as above they’ve got a good chance this year. Good luck to them, I like Pep and I get good vibes around their oeuvre.

Eggsactly.

airedale said:

Missing out on Kane was probably a blessing in disguise. Haaland was cheaper, younger and better.

I'll pose a hypothetical question, unlikely as it is...
If Citeh win every trophy and he played in every game, would he score 100 goals this season?
Mental, but the answer would be yes.

sainthelens said:
I'll pose a hypothetical question, unlikely as it is...
If Citeh win every trophy and he played in every game, would he score 100 goals this season?
Mental, but the answer would be yes.

Not sure if he'd get that many, but good chance he'll break some records.

Salah's PL record of 32 goals will surely be broken if Haaland avoids injury. Not sure if Dixie Dean's all-time league record of 60 is under genuine threat yet. He's got 10 in 6 right now though, so if he keeps up that rate, he's going to get very close.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back