• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sheffield Utd vs WBA 8pm

Skippyjack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
On Sky, big game for the believers amongst us.. even if WBA win it's not over

A draw is fine here for us since we would still overtake them if we win both our remaining games (one of which is against West Brom)

bakajack said:
A draw is fine here for us since we would still overtake them if we win both our remaining games (one of which is against West Brom)

WBA were the much better side, missed a sitter and denied a clear penalty

Skippyjack said:
WBA were the much better side, missed a sitter and denied a clear penalty

How many times have we said that about us but still gone on to lose the game?

Shouldn't be entertaining the thought, but if we met Luton in the play offs we'd fckn batter em.

2-0 Sheff Utd.

This reminds me of when they beat us at home, we had the better chances for like 95% of the game and they put away the two reasonable chances that came their way.

sainthelens said:
Shouldn't be entertaining the thought, but if we met Luton in the play offs we'd fckn batter em.

If we make the play offs it’s between us and Middlesbrough

Magic_Michu said:
If we make the play offs it’s between us and Middlesbrough

Boro are the only team still in the playoff picture that I would not feel at least 70% confident against.

It's amazing isn't it, football?

Just over a month ago none of us could see where the next win was coming from.

The unlikely dream remains alive.

I know deep down we won't make it...

But a fair few results have gone our way recently...

If we do manage to make the playoffs this season we will have the momentum of a steam train as it would have had to be on the back of 8 wins in 9 (and 25pts out of 27).

The fact that we even have this possibility after going almost half the season with only 3 wins is absurd.

And now it's on to Friday where we want Blackpool (who are in the relegation zone) to win at home to Millwall (who are above us in the table). Tell you what, would some brave soul please put a pound on an accumulator of all the results that we need, and then next season buy the club with the winnings?

Glyn1 said:
And now it's on to Friday where we want Blackpool (who are in the relegation zone) to win at home to Millwall (who are above us in the table). Tell you what, would some brave soul please put a pound on an accumulator of all the results that we need, and then next season buy the club with the winnings?

And I reckon Blackpool will beat them.

But we'll draw with Hull :( :lol:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back