• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Shout out to Dickie Thorpe, advice needed

Which variant of Camden is that? The unfiltered lager is decent

waynekerr55 said:
Which variant of Camden is that? The unfiltered lager is decent

It's the pale ale mate, niceish, but tasted a bit like parma violet mouthwash, thought I was ordering the larger tbh 😀

Set me back a Lady Godiva too 😳

Swanjaxs said:
Not sure about this mucka, any thoughts?
BTW get back on here, your missed 💪💥

20230604_192153.jpg

Is that a pub or something opposite to the Vivs?

Swanjaxs said:
It's the pale ale mate, niceish, but tasted a bit like parma violet mouthwash, thought I was ordering the larger tbh 😀

Set me back a Lady Godiva too 😳

Standard fayre these days. A pint of Amstel in the Cadno Lounge set me back a lady too

I saw it on sale in London last week and it was over £8 a pint.

Chapeau pint in found up there was £5.85 for an IPA.

Blimey ...I miss Dicko too....he was a fount of sensibility, especially in the old days of the old site, and his knowledge of pubs in South West Wales was exceptional....

Swanjaxs said:
Not sure about this mucka, any thoughts?
BTW get back on here, your missed 💪💥

20230604_192153.jpg

I've had a few Kegs of Camdens Pale Ale on the Perfect Draft, probably one if not the best beers I've tried on the Perfect Draft, bloody lovely, first sampled Camdens up in Sussex it was on draft and decent in fairness, but in my opinion its even better in the keg, bloody shame that Perfect Draft have sold out of it :(

MajorR said:
I saw it on sale in London last week and it was over £8 a pint.

Chapeau pint in found up there was £5.85 for an IPA.

Paid £6.95 for a pint of Tiny Rebels Tropicana Pale Ale up at Cardiff Bay last Saturday :shock:

Niigata Jack said:
I've had a few Kegs of Camdens Pale Ale on the Perfect Draft, probably one if not the best beers I've tried on the Perfect Draft, bloody lovely, first sampled Camdens up in Sussex it was on draft and decent in fairness, but in my opinion its even better in the keg, bloody shame that Perfect Draft have sold out of it :(

Have to admit I'm not a massive ale fan but decided to give it a go, I can see the appeal of it but the taste was a little bit too strong for me, tasted a bit like parma violet sweets, again apologies, as you can tell I'm no expert :lol:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back