• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Shout out to Dickie Thorpe, advice needed

Niigata Jack said:
Paid £6.95 for a pint of Tiny Rebels Tropicana Pale Ale up at Cardiff Bay last Saturday :shock:

£5.50 for a Hazy Jane last night in Newcastle Quayside. I was expecting it to be north of six quid.

Swanjaxs said:
Have to admit I'm not a massive ale fan but decided to give it a go, I can see the appeal of it but the taste was a little bit too strong for me, tasted a bit like parma violet sweets, again apologies, as you can tell I'm no expert :lol:

I tried a keg of their Leffe Royale at 7.4%, it was on offer so I ordered it without checking it out, bloody awful stuff, I was swinging on the line post after 2,1/2 pints :lol:

They used to do a Spanish IPA that was bloody lovely at 4.5% that sold out and has never been seen again, I'd love to see that come back in stock along with the Camdens, got a Goose Midway Session pale ale here at moment, I've tried it before and its decent.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back