• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six weeks tomorrow

I know their manager isn't likeable, but they deserve to be in the final and I for one wish them the best. They are the one team in the league we failed to get the better of over 46 matches and will be even better if they stay down.
Even for that reason we should all be backing them

STID2017 said:
I know their manager isn't likeable, but they deserve to be in the final and I for one wish them the best. They are the one team in the league we failed to get the better of over 46 matches and will be even better if they stay down.

Never in a million years G, their manager has no civility.

Just hope the scum dont do the impossible tonight as theres no way I could watch next tuesdays game.

Fireboy said:
STID2017 said:

Just hope the scum dont do the impossible tonight as theres no way I could watch next tuesdays game.

Let's face it, it will be a relief if cardff were to go up.Mainly as we wouldn't here the last of it for 10 years or more.

It doesn't assuage the pain from last night ,not for me anyway.

Franks did one on cooper.Oh that we had a manager who was obnoxious and confrontational.

Personally,I'd have tw@tted him-after leaving the ground.

Sa2 jack said:
Fireboy said:

Let's face it, it will be a relief if cardff were to go up.Mainly as we wouldn't here the last of it for 10 years or more.

Franks did one on cooper.Oh that we had a manager who was obnoxious and confrontational.

The best managers are usually not likeable

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Thomas Frank becomes the swans manager someday

Best_loser said:
Sa2 jack said:

Absolutely.Enter Alex Ferguson.Obnoxious ,confrontation,cheaty,aggressive,canny,clever ,shrewd. The greatest manager we have seen in the game.

Sa2 jack said:
Best_loser said:

Absolutely.Enter Alex Ferguson.Obnoxious ,confrontation,cheaty,aggressive,canny,clever ,shrewd. The greatest manager we have seen in the game.

Warnock has many many of those qualities

Darran said:
First game of next season.

Brentford away,first game at their new stadium. :lol:

Gonna be a huge 6 weeks of change methinks 😳
Who know what bunch of free’s, loans and U23’s will make up the first team?
None of the following will be here....
MVDH
Ayew
Naughton
Celina
Woodman
Brewster
Callahgar
Routledge
Dyer
Mulder
Kalulu