• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six degrees of Separation

Posted this a couple of weeks ago which mentioned a guy who was the singer in a band I played in over 40 years ago and found out he died last week aged 73.

I absolutely f*cking hate 2024.:cry:
Not been good for you at all. Stay strong Dave.

Whereas if you go to Splott, there are literally zero degrees of separation.

Posted this a couple of weeks ago which mentioned a guy who was the singer in a band I played in over 40 years ago and found out he died last week aged 73.

My condolences, buddy.
Looking forward to meeting up with you in November for another chat and a pint. Stay strong.

Reactions: K23

You've always come across as atidy guy, and you're still here...2024 ain't that bad from where I'm standing buddy.

Sorry for your loss but happy for your continuence.👍

Reactions: K23
You've always come across as atidy guy, and you're still here...2024 ain't that bad from where I'm standing buddy.

Sorry for your loss but happy for your continuence.👍
Thanks DJack, that's a very nice thing to say and I've always enjoyed your posts and contributions too but there aren't enough of them these days. I hadn't been in touch with the guy who died last week for at least a couple of decades but the news just felt like another part of my life had been chipped away. For the last couple of years though, I had been thinking of getting in touch with him again for a lunch but, like a lot of things, I never got around to it. However, the 2 people in my life that I lost in April and June this year were of massive importance to me and that's left an enormous hole that I know simply cannot and never will be filled.

Thanks DJack, that's a very nice thing to say and I've always enjoyed your posts and contributions too but there aren't enough of them these days. I hadn't been in touch with the guy who died last week for at least a couple of decades but the news just felt like another part of my life had been chipped away. For the last couple of years though, I had been thinking of getting in touch with him again for a lunch but, like a lot of things, I never got around to it. However, the 2 people in my life that I lost in April and June this year were of massive importance to me and that's left an enormous hole that I know simply cannot and never will be filled.
Loss and regret...Two things that tinge our existence with great sadness.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back