• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Solar Lights For The Garden

Jack2jack said:
Dont stay out too long, it's a bit chilly in the evenings still, wouldn't want you to get a saturday night fever.🕺

If he’s Stayin Alive he could do some Jive Talking.

There’s going to be a run on these now, get in early.

Grr, tamping now one of the pack of 4,which cost 10 quid is dim as ferk, I'm going potty tomorrow, I'm quite weary of facing the prisoner cell block h lookalike staff that work there, but no way am I putting up with a dim bulb.

Darran said:
We think the same about you. :lol:

These anti depressant drugs are amazing in some respects, If you would have said that to me 6 months ago, I would have gone potty, but now, I just don't care..

I think your wife is amazing for cooking you that pie, don't know what it tasted like mind, but it was a beautiful gesture.,
I'm going to be drunk tomorrow, I just hope you have right dish. before you give FAO coops.. :D

jack123 said:
These anti depressant drugs are amazing in some respects, If you would have said that to me 6 months ago, I would have gone potty, but now, I just don't care..

I think your wife is amazing for cooking you that pie, don't know what it tasted like mind, but it was a beautiful gesture.,
I'm going to be drunk tomorrow, I just hope you have right dish. before you give FAO coops.. :D

Well done pal sounds like the Gary Abletts are doing good for you.

Darran said:
Well done pal sounds like the Gary Abletts are doing good for you.

Yes.. Insult me as much as you like, I really don't give a shit anymore.. :D

jack123 said:
Grr, tamping now one of the pack of 4,which cost 10 quid is dim as ferk, I'm going potty tomorrow, I'm quite weary of facing the prisoner cell block h lookalike staff that work there, but no way am I putting up with a dim bulb.

Quite right too. Don’t suffer from poor quality, just go back with the original packaging and the receipt and the onus is then on them.

Cooperman said:
Quite right too. Don’t suffer from poor quality, just go back with the original packaging and the receipt and the onus is then on them.

May be a slight problem with the original packaging, that's ripped up and in the recycling, Do you need that if an item is faulty?, I was thinking you would have to return it like that, if you just changed your mind?

jack123 said:
May be a slight problem with the original packaging, that's ripped up and in the recycling, Do you need that if an item is faulty?, I was thinking you would have to return it like that, if you just changed your mind?
Take the whole lot back, including the ripped up box, you weren't to know they'd be faulty, even if you cant find the receipt, you still have consumer rights, and to be fair, I dont think they'll bat an eyelid, and just change 'em for you.👍

Jack2jack said:
Take the whole lot back, including the ripped up box, you weren't to know they'd be faulty, even if you cant find the receipt, you still have consumer rights, and to be fair, I dont think they'll bat an eyelid, and just change 'em for you.👍

Thank you, brought it in after reading your reply, hopefully be ok, it's just ripped in half once.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back