• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Spiky Martin says Ogbeta and Bennett “not in our model”

Risc said:
bakajack said:
Sometimes as a coach you need to work with the hand that you are dealt, the fact of the matter is that Matty can play on the right and we have zero right wingbacks at the club at the moment.

This would make room in the squad for Manning and Ogbeta, does he honestly believe that Lati is better as a right wingback with zero pace, zero trickery, zero delivery than switching Matty to the right and playing Manning on the left?

McFayden left and Naughts right for me. Darling to go into the middle with Cabango and Wood/Lati either side.

Not sure if Naughts still has the legs to play as a right wingback. Could definitely still play right back in a back four, but as a wingback? I'm not convinced he could last the game but using McFayden/Manning on the left and Naughton/Sorinola on the right? Definitely feasible imo especially with 5 subs permitted this seasons

Darran said:
Swansea93 said:
Noticed Martin and the coaches travelled on a separate bus to the players don’t think he done that last season, abit strange I think

That’s interesting.

Him and the coaches were on a minibus and the players obviously on the main coach, Martin & the coaches were at the services on the way home with the players nowhere to be seen.

Swansea93 said:
Darran said:
That’s interesting.

Him and the coaches were on a minibus and the players obviously on the main coach, Martin & the coaches were at the services on the way home with the players nowhere to be seen.

Hmm that is strange. Doesn't give off the right message at all that does it?

Chief said:
Swansea93 said:

Hmm that is strange. Doesn't give off the right message at all that does it?

Exactly what I thought, he’s a strange but nice character, maybe all the coaches are watching the game back to themselves in peace without a loud bus, I’m sure last season he refused to get the team bus home from Preston and actually went on the train on his own to watch the game back.

Found it funny when he said they ( Rotherham ) have a clear identity they love to put balls in the box, surely thats every teams identity.

Blackpooljack said:
Found it funny when he said they ( Rotherham ) have a clear identity they love to put balls in the box, surely thats every teams identity.

Apart from ours which is is to pass it about in our half for as much as possible

Martin was wrong also about how many players were inherited by him. He said it was only a few and named them

Manning and Piroe funnily enough were omitted from his list

A4Jack said:
Martin was wrong also about how many players were inherited by him. He said it was only a few and named them

Manning and Piroe funnily enough were omitted from his list

He's full of shit half the time

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back