• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Starmer "Again"

Your in an accounting job or an FA are you?
No, not at all. I work close to finance teams but I’m no accountant, and accountancy is very different to wealth management. You don’t need to be wealthy to practice wealth management, just as you don’t need to pay someone to manage the basics for you. It’s been said a few times on here recently, this type of subject should be awarded some space in the school curriculum; it wasn’t so self learning is the next best route.

No, not at all. I work close to finance teams but I’m no accountant, and accountancy is very different to wealth management. You don’t need to be wealthy to practice wealth management, just as you don’t need to pay someone to manage the basics for you. It’s been said a few times on here recently, this type of subject should be awarded some space in the school curriculum; it wasn’t so self learning is the next best route.
My lad is pretty good with money and investments, I don't know what he does with it or how much etc, I wouldn't ask him, he's got a very good job that pays very well, which affords him to speculate I suppose.

I use a couple of high interest accounts, I probably should do more with it, but its knowing what to do, I'm pretty cautious as well, I work hard so I don't want to risk losing/wasting it through schemes etc, I spend to much on hobbies as it is.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back