• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Starmer "Again"

It’s not as if fact checking is difficult. GOV.UK has all of this captured and summarised.
Well, pardon me for not checking ffs mun.

The tax payer has been ripped off longer than my nearly 64yrs and I've never seen it ever justified, they just tax everything that they can possibly tax, the new tax is this Green Energy bullshit.
Saw an electric Zero motorbike in the week very smart it looked to in its creamy light fawn colour, Henry Cole of the Motorbike Show test rode one, it was priced at 70k.

This Green Energy is like Koi Tax buy anything Koi related with Koi written on it and its expensive.

Well, pardon me for not checking ffs mun.

The tax payer has been ripped off longer than my nearly 64yrs and I've never seen it ever justified, they just tax everything that they can possibly tax, the new tax is this Green Energy bullshit.
Saw an electric Zero motorbike in the week very smart it looked to in its creamy light fawn colour, Henry Cole of the Motorbike Show test rode one, it was priced at 70k.

This Green Energy is like Koi Tax buy anything Koi related with Koi written on it and its expensive.
You should fact check, Max. You can then correct those who keep chatting shit.

Tata had the Uk Goverment held to ransom , pay us £500 millon or we are out of here .

Sunak and Starmer both promised the funding to Tata , both Parties were then at a no win situation , local job loses or appeasing big business , Tata won that windfall of cash injection .

Knock on effect for Port Talbot as a Steel Town will be sad to see .

Old enough to remember people kipping on night shift , it did happen back in the day yes .

Times changed and sleeping blankets are long gone , a decent and hard working group I was part of before I finished , hope there is a future for some of the good guys I knew on shift .

Tata had the Uk Goverment held to ransom , pay us £500 millon or we are out of here .

Sunak and Starmer both promised the funding to Tata , both Parties were then at a no win situation , local job loses or appeasing big business , Tata won that windfall of cash injection .

Knock on effect for Port Talbot as a Steel Town will be sad to see .

Old enough to remember people kipping on night shift , it did happen back in the day yes .

Times changed and sleeping blankets are long gone , a decent and hard working group I was part of before I finished , hope there is a future for some of the good guys I knew on shift .
These arrangements are commonplace and folk need a reality check if they thought that TATA would continue to pour millions of pounds into Port Talbot each week.

‘Change or be changed’ is the saying and the change to electric arc is a much better alternative than being changed altogether for capacity in another TATA plant.

You should fact check, Max. You can then correct those who keep chatting shit.
I can't be bothered, I can have a good chuckle to myself when some of you posters jump up and down after reading the posts, plus Phil DM me thanking me for increasing the footfall as he's saving for a trip to the Maldives :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
These arrangements are commonplace and folk need a reality check if they thought that TATA would continue to pour millions of pounds into Port Talbot each week.

‘Change or be changed’ is the saying and the change to electric arc is a much better alternative than being changed altogether for capacity in another TATA plant.
Carbon Steel will be lost in Port Talbot , a site now for recycled washing machines and discarded white goods , second grade material being made .

In the near future TATA will flood the UK with their steel making , shipped in from India then take the money and run .

Speaking to some oldie technicians , sad to say their HRC imported is good quality too .

This is what lm on about with pensioners just above the pension credit limit.
I wonder if he knows about the ability to claim hosing benefit. This is not to say that he is or is not entitled to it, my point is that this intricate web of potential benefits is confusing too many people.

You can’t claim X, but because of that you might get Y. However Y rules out Z. Crazy.

I wonder if he knows about the ability to claim hosing benefit. This is not to say that he is or is not entitled to it, my point is that this intricate web of potential benefits is confusing too many people.

You can’t claim X, but because of that you might get Y. However Y rules out Z. Crazy.
Its only the "people" who know how to play the system that win, they get most if not all what's going, its incredible.

Its only the "people" who know how to play the system that win, they get most if not all what's going, its incredible.
I do my very best to work (being careful not to use the word ‘play’) the system, whether that be reducing tax burdens, getting government support, etc. but all whilst keeping it legal. I’m not going to wait for someone to come and educate me because it won’t happen, these topics need to be self studied.

I do my very best to work (being careful not to use the word ‘play’) the system, whether that be reducing tax burdens, getting government support, etc. but all whilst keeping it legal. I’m not going to wait for someone to come and educate me because it won’t happen, these topics need to be self studied.
They need to have a serious look at carers allowance,70 quid a week which is 7 days and all hrs effectively is ridiculous.

Your in an accounting job or an FA are you?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back