• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Cooper

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,460
I wouldn't go as far as great, but he has achieved more in his short career that most manager will in 30 years. He's done brilliantly wherever he's managed.

Shame he isn't the Wales manager instead of that current buffoon.

Neath_Jack said:
I wouldn't go as far as great, but he has achieved more in his short career that most manager will in 30 years. He's done brilliantly wherever he's managed.

Why would an England fan want to manage Wales?

Darran said:
Great manager.
Thought he done really well here on the whole, though he did let the fans down with a shocking display in the play off final. Managed to sort out our defence from set pieces and i think if he had been allowed to bring in some attacking quality in the January transfer window that season things might have been different. Brought Hourihane in (which didn't work) and a couple of Mls loans which certainly didn't work out.

Neath_Jack said:

True!

Great is overstating things but he’s done well for himself. So far.

It's easy to get results when you put 11 players in your own penalty area for the majority of the game. Now and again you'll get a break away or a set piece and you'll score and win 1-0.

That's what he does, and he does it well, he gets players to buy into it too, it's hard to knock the bloke's results.

But I'd rather cut my own balls off with a rusty blunt scissors, than watch my team play that way.

Andrew - North Hill said:
It's easy to get results when you put 11 players in your own penalty area for the majority of the game. Now and again you'll get a break away or a set piece and you'll score and win 1-0.

That's what he does, and he does it well, he gets players to buy into it too, it's hard to knock the bloke's results.

But I'd rather cut my own balls off with a rusty blunt scissors, than watch my team play that way.

Lol

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back