• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Cooper

RWPower10

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
If Steve Cooper does leave the club then the opportunity for a “reset” will be there. Our recruitment at the moment is clearly centred around the managers contacts with England youth football which for me is not very solid foundations and not sure Andy Scott has brought much to the table.
If somebody at the club is doing their due diligence I sincerely hope they have a really good look at the Brentford model and put something similar in place. I’m no fan of Brentford or Frank but you can’t argue it’s successful.
For what it’s worth on Cooper I think it probably is the right time for him to move on but I’m not entirely convinced it’s going to happen.

If he wants a decent move, his best time is now cos his 'stock' is at the highest its likely to be. Not suggesting we'll struggle next season but certainly not expecting the league highs of this. We end up mid table come xmas then he'll just be another championship manager.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back