• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Stoke sack O’Neill

PSumbler

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Farke rumoured to be on replacement list

Not sure why farke would leave top German team with a 55,000 stadium to go to stoke , unless of course its more money

JustJack said:
Sean Dyche incoming

Wouldn't be surprised , he has two qualities Stoke usually look for in a manager , British and boring

Stoke fans I know really weren't happy with him...

All we do is pass it around between the central defenders (Pass it very slowly, usually nowhere near the guy it was aimed at despite him being only 5 yards away) until you put the slightest bit of presure on us & then we'll lump it long. We'll then sit back & happily let you attack us where all you need to do is have a shot on target & you'll score (Honestly our keeper can't save shots, a man with no arms would have stronger hands than what this fella has got). If you somehow don't score & we've managed to get the ball back we'll just start the process over again, so don't worry you'll have another chance to score in about 30 seconds.

JackFish said:
Stoke fans I know really weren't happy with him...

All we do is pass it around between the central defenders (Pass it very slowly, usually nowhere near the guy it was aimed at despite him being only 5 yards away) until you put the slightest bit of presure on us & then we'll lump it long. We'll then sit back & happily let you attack us where all you need to do is have a shot on target & you'll score (Honestly our keeper can't save shots, a man with no arms would have stronger hands than what this fella has got). If you somehow don't score & we've managed to get the ball back we'll just start the process over again, so don't worry you'll have another chance to score in about 30 seconds.

Yay, a mirror image game. Except they’ve ditched their ‘football genius’

I'm sure I'd read somewhere to wards the end of last season that he was probably likely to leave in the Summer due to a few bouts of ill health during the season so I was surprised when he was still at Stoke when the season started. Maybe it had been on the cards for a while because of this but they decided to give him a few games to see if things had progressed and it doesn't look like they have.

Looks like they want Sunderland’s Alex Neil who’s been given permission to speak with Stoke, imo I’d rather stay at Sunderland.

New manager bounce incomming. Hitting full effect at 7.45 next Wednesday.

TheLoneRanger said:
Swansea93 said:
Looks like they want Sunderland’s Alex Neil who’s been given permission to speak with Stoke, imo I’d rather stay at Sunderland.

He's only got a 12 month rolling contract at Sunderland.

Didn’t know that, makes sense then, didn’t Brendan have that with us?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back