• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Supporters Trust Statement

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 102
  • Views: Views 21,962
Pegojack said:
Get the feckers into court NOW!

STID

This 1000 times over. F*ck statements of ‘dissapointment’ about being treated like shit. The Trust is utterly irrelevant to these shithouses. So f*ck all the other useless ‘activities’. Get them in court and get what’s due or f**king die trying.

Look, I’m so angry I can’t even spell disappointment. Thank god warwicks not on here.

Ok, just in case, thank God Warwick’s not on here.

Stuart McDonald or any other SD should never take a seat in the Directors Box again.
This is beyond pathetic now. An absolute fucking joke.

With Phil in position we had some hope. Without him my guess is that the Trust will meander its way to a complete non entity.

Does anyone know who wrote today’s comms? There are a whole raft of Trust leadership who include ‘comms’ within their responsibilities.

Wibble.

Cooperman said:
With Phil in position we had some hope. Without him my guess is that the Trust will meander its way to a complete non entity.

Does anyone know who wrote today’s comms? There are a whole raft of Trust leadership who include ‘comms’ within their responsibilities.

Wibble.

I think that's quite an unfair comment. In my personal view the Trust board have their natural leader in situ and I hope - at their next meeting - that they take the decision to "promote" Andy Godden from Vice Chair to Chair. The wheels of the legal action will not stop because of the change of chair (to the point made earlier) and Andy is the most natural candidate IMO.

I have no idea who may stand for the position though or what the decision of some of the new people will be.

PSumbler said:
Cooperman said:

Wibble.

I think that's quite an unfair comment. In my personal view the Trust board have their natural leader in situ and I hope - at their next meeting - that they take the decision to "promote" Andy Godden from Vice Chair to Chair. The wheels of the legal action will not stop because of the change of chair (to the point made earlier) and Andy is the most natural candidate IMO.

I have no idea who may stand for the position though or what the decision of some of the new people will be.

I agree with this.

Every time something comes out of the club someone asks the question did The Trust know?
The reason they ask this question is because they know that Americans couldn’t care less about them.

After today’s Trust statement once again proving they’re being treated like shit there should be no reason for Stuart or any other Trust board member to be hanging around Directors Boxes or Board Rooms ever again.

I for one am fucking livid. 😡

exiledclaseboy said:
PSumbler said:

I agree with this.

Let’s hope my judgement is incorrect.

I know Huw Cooze personally and he has told me that when he wad travelling to away games in the same car as Huw Jenkins he had no idea what Jenkins and Dineen were plotting behind his back and I believe him.
It’s still going on though and the Trust is still looking foolish just as today’s statement proves.

Well hopefully this will all end up in the public domain via the courts

Cooperman said:

Wibble.

With all due respect to Phil, what a load of codswallop that is.

It's quite nauseating actually.

Poor practice by the Americans to not act courteously towards it co-owners.
Are there minutes of meetings and the discussion that have been undertaken in the last two months?
If the Americans are in a position to progress without a vote with what they consider is in the best interests of the club then they can.

2 very big negatives here.
1)
The bad practice of the Americans
2)
The Trust, once again gets its ar*e kicked. (The reason I stopped being a member years ago is it seems to exist of people to be important.) The Americans' position regarding the ;possibility of creating extra shares has been known for well over a year. If the Trust has been aware of discussions it must surely have been aware of the share conversion option ... which at the moment hasn't taken place.

Bottom line - will it improve the Swans? Hopefully.

Neath_Jack said:
Cooperman said:

Wibble.

The Trust confirmed its status as an irrelevance when they advised members to vote against legal action and instead agree to a deal that favoured the same people who had worked to and successfully screwed them over not long before.

Who'd have thought that the same people would attempt to screw them over again?

I wish them all the best with the pending legal action. Nevertheless, it doesn't detract from the truly appalling decision making that was made that has led to where we are today.

As Darran has rightly pointed out - lessons still have not been learnt. Why is the Supporters Director sipping champagne in director's lounges alongside the same people who screwed his organisation twice already?

It's baffling.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Neath_Jack said:

The Trust confirmed its status as an irrelevance when they advised members to vote against legal action and instead agree to a deal that favoured the same people who had worked to and successfully screwed them over not long before.

That's when i bailed out of The Trust, and I've seen nothing since to make me want to reverse my decision.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Neath_Jack said:

Who'd have thought that the same people would attempt to screw them over again?

I wish them all the best with the pending legal action. Nevertheless, it doesn't detract from the truly appalling decision making that was made that has led to where we are today.

As Darran has rightly pointed out - lessons still have not been learnt. Why is the Supporters Director sipping champagne in director's lounges alongside the same people who screwed his organisation twice already?

It's baffling.

He does have a point.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back