• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans Adidas Stan Smiths

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://tagotee.com/product/swansea-city-stan-smith-shoes/?feed_id=117464&_unique_id=62f403d8481e4

They take forever to get out of the box and you can only walk sideways and backwards when wearing them

The lines are wonky. Will they be made like that or does it go through some level of quality control at Adidas' end?

Or are they knock-offs? I thought I saw something about Adidas doing small runs of made to order designs

A few years ago I was sat in the house having a few, and decided to go on the Ralph Lauren website and design my own polo shirt, looked sharp as fook with beer goggles on, a couple of weeks later it arrived, couldn't wait to get it out of the box a try it on, in a word, horrendous! Even the missus was pìssing herself, cost an absolute fortune to.
Never worn it in just over two years.
I've given instruction though, that when my time comes, they are to box me up wearing it just so it's not going to be a complete waste of money...

BLAZE said:
The lines are wonky. Will they be made like that or does it go through some level of quality control at Adidas' end?

Or are they knock-offs? I thought I saw something about Adidas doing small runs of made to order designs

Reading some of the reviews on the site looks iffy if you look at the spelling/grammar etc. Also some very similar wording

Looking closer the link doesn't mention even mention Adidas so obviously knock offs

Am I right in remembering you can design your own Adidas shoes, though?

BLAZE said:
Looking closer the link doesn't mention even mention Adidas so obviously knock offs

Aye you can, I've done that too 🙈

Swanjaxs said:
A few years ago I was sat in the house having a few, and decided to go on the Ralph Lauren website and design my own polo shirt, looked sharp as fook with beer goggles on, a couple of weeks later it arrived, couldn't wait to get it out of the box a try it on, in a word, horrendous! Even the missus was pìssing herself, cost an absolute fortune to.
Never worn it in just over two years.
I've given instruction though, that when my time comes, they are to box me up wearing it just so it's not going to be a complete waste of money...

You simply have to post a picture of it

BLAZE said:

You can, it’s called mi adidas. But you’re better off going to one of the many private customisers out there. Much better.

Swansea City v Bristol City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back