• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans on the verge of signing...

We ain't even gone down the road of looking like we are interested without the I intention of ever signing anyone. A ploy often used by clubs just to appease fans whilst unsettling the opposition.

I wonder what the gaffer's spin will be on it all.

He's part of the problem I feel.

dickythorpe said:
I wonder what the gaffer's spin will be on it all.

He's part of the problem I feel.

In public? “Disappointing but hard to get the deals we wanted”. In private “wah, wah, wah, it’s not fair”.

Play with the toys youve got, Russ, boy bach”

I’m still hoping for one more toy.

I'm just hoping we back Russ in the summer otherwise we will be in a similar position again

Swanluke said:
I'm just hoping we back Russ in the summer otherwise we will be in a similar position again

Unfortunately for that to happen we would have to sell first, with the exception of Piroe and Grimes we are fast running out of saleable assets, the cupboard is almost empty.

Swanjaxs said:
Swanluke said:

Unfortunately for that to happen we would have to sell first, with the exception of Piroe and Grimes we are fast running out of saleable assets, the cupboard is almost empty.

it isnt though is it:
Piroe
Grimes
Ntcham
Downes
Cabango
Manning
Obafemi

all attract decent fees

that's over 50% of your starting xi

drama queen

eteb said:
Swanjaxs said:

it isnt though is it:
Piroe
Grimes
Ntcham
Downes
Cabango
Manning
Obafemi

all attract decent fees

that's over 50% of your starting xi

drama queen
Drama queen!
Shut it or I'll pop over to Mansletown and give you a big kiss 💋

Anyway back to thread, I'll give you Downes, he has the potential to go all the way, the rest, even taking into account valuable first team regulars, wouldn't cost the earth for anyone interested, imho

how the hell are muff getting cantwell on loan?!

wasnt he linked with a load of clubs for 30 odd milion in the summer

what the actual fuck

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back