• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans spring goalkeeping surprise with short term deal for former Glasgow Rangers keeper

Sounds like another winner from Paul “data” Watson and the team.

He looks thrilled to be here, guess it was save money on Rushworth back as we can’t move Fisher on due to injury, get a cheap as chips option in till January when Fish is back and re asses then..

Sounds like another winner from Paul “data” Watson and the team.
I see that the stats, data, hard yards are paying off.. it's funny because it's costing millions.. this is a multimillion pound squad.. under 10,000 crowds are going to be the norm if this continues.. Pedersen, Naughton, Allen, Grimes, Fulton are all "gone" "shot" caput.. Liam Cullen isn't good enough, Cabango isn't good enough.. they're on multimillion pound deals and they're comfortable, so is Williams.. There’s a reason why thousands haven't renewed

Lots of people saying "its OK he's only back up"

We are one pulled hamstring or dodgy challenge away from him being our first choice keeper

Message to owners: we need the backup to be good enough to step up not just someone content to take a wage for doing sod all

Lots of people saying "its OK he's only back up"

We are one pulled hamstring or dodgy challenge away from him being our first choice keeper

Message to owners: we need the backup to be good enough to step up not just someone content to take a wage for doing sod all
To be fair though Phil, our first team is a steaming pile of reheated toley, so he can probably step up no bother.

Be fine as a back up as he is cheap.........issue will be if he needs to play by the sounds of it.

I am just hoping that they have gone for the cheap option enabling them to use wages elsewhere in the next day or so.

Be fine as a back up as he is cheap.........issue will be if he needs to play by the sounds of it.

I am just hoping that they have gone for the cheap option enabling them to use wages elsewhere in the next day or so.
Well he would come cheap I suppose, can't see how keeping the young academy lad on the bench wouldn't have made more sense, even just from a development perspective...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back