• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans to sign Joseph beating off Celtic and Newcastle deals?

eteb said:
Skippyjack said:
Benda, another League One/Two player..

Benda

Academy Graduate
Latibeaudiere
B.Cooper
Manning

Academy Graduate
Byers
Dhanda

Whittaker
Cullen
Joseph

We'd fight to stay in League One with this team
You’ve left out half of our team you fcking plum 🤣🤣🤣

No sh*t Einstein, I'm just pointing the way we're heading, and it isn't up

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:

Well if you leave out half our team and don't account for any new signings, then it's pointless. People can complain about the owners not 'investing', but we've signed/loaned a healthy number of players every season they've been in charge.

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:

You’ve had a fcking mare here lad. Like quoting Man City’s reserves and saying they’d struggle to win the prem, no facking shit

Dr. Winston said:
Can't be true, we won't sign anyone for a fee, blah blah blah.

There's so much doom and gloom about our transfers/squad every summer.

I'm sure some thought we'd just have under 21s in our starting 11 the year we got relegated.

old cob said:
Does anyone actually believe that we'd get picked over Newcastle, Spurs, Celtic and Rangers if they wanted him?

No. Well, some of our lot probably do actually.....

Skippyjack said:
This signing smacks of preparing for League One.. we've already got Liam Cullen, Whittaker, Byers and Dhanda who are League Two/One standard, surely we could look abroad for 1 million

Are you oldjack in disguise? This is the sort of cretinous thinking that gets you the likes of Ki and Clucas. Give me the likes of Britton, Grimes or McBurnie any day.

eteb said:
Skippyjack said:

You’ve had a fcking mare here lad. Like quoting Man City’s reserves and saying they’d struggle to win the prem, no facking s**t

Man City's reserves? Jesus? Mendy? Silva? Sterling? Laporte? Cancelo? Aguero? F*ck me son, I'm clearly having a mare, comparing our back up players to Man City's

Still can't believe we spent 1 million on this kid, plenty of technically superior players in other leagues, f*ck me, we could have got two decent ones for 500k each

Itchysphincter said:
Skippyjack said:
This signing smacks of preparing for League One.. we've already got Liam Cullen, Whittaker, Byers and Dhanda who are League Two/One standard, surely we could look abroad for 1 million

Are you oldjack in disguise? This is the sort of cretinous thinking that gets you the likes of Ki and Clucas. Give me the likes of Britton, Grimes or McBurnie any day.

Ki was quality, 20x the player Grimes will ever be, McBurnie? Stick to knitting, football is not your thing

Skippyjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Ki was quality, 20x the player Grimes will ever be, McBurnie? Stick to knitting, football is not your thing

Absolute unadulterated bollox, Ki had his moments, all be it very few moments, but 20x the player Grimes is, utter gash, get yourself a Singer Sewing machine they're pretty good I'm told.

Niigata Jack said:
Skippyjack said:

Absolute unadulterated bollox, Ki had his moments, all be it very few moments, but 20x the player Grimes is, utter gash, get yourself a Singer Sewing machine they're pretty good I'm told.

Ki was a full international who played at the highest level, 20x better than Grimes, not even a debate amongst the footballing elite, keep believing you know what you're talking about

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:
You’ve had a fcking mare here lad. Like quoting Man City’s reserves and saying they’d struggle to win the prem, no facking s**t

Man City's reserves? Jesus? Mendy? Silva? Sterling? Laporte? Cancelo? Aguero? F*ck me son, I'm clearly having a mare, comparing our back up players to Man City's

You think those are Man City's reserves? Jesus played 42 games this season, Bernardo Silva 45, Sterling 49, Cancelo 43. Aguero doesn't play for them any more. I'll give you Mendy (20 games) and Laporte (27 games).

Skippyjack said:
Niigata Jack said:

Ki was a full international who played at the highest level, 20x better than Grimes, not even a debate amongst the footballing elite, keep believing you know what you're talking about

Ki who wasn't good enough to get into a poor Newcastle team and was back in South Korea just after turning 30? Seems the actual football professionals disagree with you.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back