• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans tv

Mateoftate

North Banker
Reaction score
Does anyone know if swans tv will be showing the game for season ticket holders who did not get a refund?

TIA

Mateoftate said:
Does anyone know if swans tv will be showing the game for season ticket holders who did not get a refund?

TIA

No I dont think they will be

Game is on Sky and will have multiple foreign streams as well I would imagine

I think SwansTV only ran up till the Watford game, might be wrong mind.

Unfortunately it's not available in dark markets either. They broadcast the first half of the away Barnsley game but cut it off at halftime, The reason given was that they didn't have the broadcast rights full stop. Crazy as there is no official broadcaster in dark market countries.

Polskijack said:
Unfortunately it's not available in dark markets either. They broadcast the first half of the away Barnsley game but cut it off at halftime, The reason given was that they didn't have the broadcast rights full stop. Crazy as there is no official broadcaster in dark market countries.

It‘s on DAZN in Germany. Can you get that in Poland ? If not, maybe a month‘s subscription with a VPN?

Edit: Just found this Polski.

https://privatevpn.com/blog/entertainment/516/how-to-watch-dazn-in-poland-dazn-polska

NordVPN also very good.

Third edit: Just seen Epauls links. They work every time! Milej gry !

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back